“DON'T PAY WITH DEBIT OR CREDIT!” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Late Night, Takeout
Ormond Beach, Florida
“DON'T PAY WITH DEBIT OR CREDIT!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

I just moved to Ormond Beach and have tried several restaurants. I was pleased to be living down the street from a New York style pizza place and ordered pizza and some other stuff. I have to admit I am cheap and ordered for pick up so I wouldn't have to tip much. I payed with a debit card and left a $1 tip even though I picked up at the store. The pizza tasted great. To my surprise my debit charge was 5 dollars more than I signed for. When I called Lenny's New York Pizza back they told me they could refund $3 and "that is all I can do".
I don't care about a couple of dollars, I would like an explanation of why I was charged more. Is it standard practice for them to add extra to every order as a business practice. Are they stealing from their customers because they think they can rip off people they think are from out of town without them checking? I don't know since they did not explain or offer much customer service to solve the problem. All I know is- don't pay with debit or credit, pay cash only and count your change.
It is a shame to mark this otherwise good restaurant off my list of places to dine.

Visited July 2013

“The best of food and friendly service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

A must for real pizza lovers. We always make this a stop on our vacation. The friendliest people of any restaurants in Florida.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Ormond Beach, Florida
“OMG! As close to New York & Philadelphia as you can get.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

If you like HUGE portions, terrific sandwiches and pizza, and New York atmosphere, you have got to stop in to see Lenny! 'Nough said!

Orlando, Florida
“Best Pizza in Town!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

LOVE this place, I am a NY pizza connoisseur and this place has got it perfect. They make phenomenal pizza and their prices are the best. From the moment you walk in you feel like you are number one and the only one. Everyone should visit Lenny's!

Coral Gables, Florida
“FRESH!! to the End!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Went this past 4th of July weekend...went to visit my son up in Collage In Daytona, he mentioned he had discovered a great pizza place, and it was!!
the Pizza was fresh , the galic knots are a great starter !

We asked to have a small order of spagettis for the baby , and they made it at no charge!!

we will also go back for more pizza anytime!!

• Visited July 2013