“The Hell with the Diet!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Dining on a budget, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Late Night, Takeout
Ormond Beach, Florida
“The Hell with the Diet!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

I have eaten at the best pizza places in NY and NJ and none of them can touch Lenny's Pizza. I a long way out of my way to eat there. There is a Stavro's Pizza less than a block away from me and I still go to Lenny's for the best pizza and Calzones I have ever tasted. He always calls me by name when I come in and that just makes it feel right. If you don't eat there, john Gotti's family will come and get you!

Ormond Beach, Florida
“It was ok.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

We got an extra large pepperoni pizza and picked it up. The size was gigantic for the price. I just really didn't like the pizza. Not awful. Just not good tasting to me. Crust was crunchy which I normally like but very tough. Pepperoni was skimpy. No where near as good as our favorite spot Sorrentos jr in holly hill but they are closed weekends

• 3 of 5 stars Food
“Best pizza place in Florida”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

I live in central Florida and stop here every time I'm in the area. I've had their Pizza, Stromboli, and garlic bread and everything is awesome. And Lenny is one of the nicest business owners.

Burlington, Vermont, United States
“Friendly Staff, Great Food at Great Prices, and Family Friendly Atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

We were introduced to Lenny's NY Pizza three years ago, while on our annual family vacation at Sun Viking Lodge by some friends staying at our hotel. It is a 10 mile drive one way (20 round trip) from our hotel and well worth the drive for us, after driving 3 days and 1300 miles from Vermont. Lenny, Mike, and the crew always make us feel welcome and at home, from the moment we enter the restaurant. They are warm, genuine, & friendly. The customer service is excellent. The food is delicious and too much for us to eat in one sitting. One extra large pizza feeds our family of 4 for 2 days. The prices have not changed since they opened 7 years ago; a 2 FOOT cheese pie is still only $15.00 plus tax!! We tend to order the pizza with French fries and onion rings but have ordered the massive calzone in the past. They have daily specials that I would take advantage of, if we stayed longer. This NY Pizzeria is the real deal. My family looks forward to eating there every year. It is the only pizza we have on our 13 day vacation. I highly recommend that if you are visiting the Ormond/Daytona/Deland area that you stop in and be blessed by the dining experience of this relaxed, welcoming, family friendly restaurant.

Deltona, Florida
“Great Calzones!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

When I go to a new Pizzeria I always order a calzone, and this trip was no different. The size of this calzone is large enough for two but I ate it all myself, it was cooked al the way through and the price was good. My wife ordered a pizza so we could have it cooked fresh and I had a piece of that as well. The pizza was great as well. Everyone was really nice and I will defiantly go back again.

• Visited April 2013