“Yummy Asian Cuisine and Cool Theme” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Yak and Yeti

Yak and Yeti
Disney's Animal Kingdom 775 Werikhe Way, Disney's Animal Kingdom Park, Orlando, FL 32830 (Walt Disney World Resort)
1-407-WDW-DINE
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Walt Disney World Resort
Jacksonville, Florida
“Yummy Asian Cuisine and Cool Theme”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

If you like Asian cuisine then you should find several the dishes on the menu to your liking. I recommend trying the Pot Stickers or the Egg Rolls for your appetizer. For your entree selection, I can recommend the Sweet and Sour (Chicken or Pork) and the Bourbon Chicken is very good. I have also had the Maple Tamarind Chicken and found it to be quite yummy! For dessert, try the Fried Wontons (pineapple and cream cheese wontons, vanilla ice cream, honey vanilla drizzle).

A couple of other perks to dining here are that you can get a mixed drink or a cold beer. The decor in the restaurant is really cool too! Lots of Asian Samurai looking suits of armor and statues. I have already dined here a few times with my wife and we both look forward to coming back.

• Visited May 2012

Boston, Massachusetts
“Never disappointed”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

I've had lunch at the Yak and Yeti in Animal Kingdom a number of times, my sister and I usually make an effort to eat here whenever we go to WDW. I've had duck, chicken, and shrimp dishes here and have enjoyed them all. Try the fried wontons for dessert if you have room left in your belly at the end of your meal!

The service has always been above average but I think the main reason we keep coming back here is that the food is so tasty and is quite different from the fare you will find at the other restaurants and counter service places throughout Disney. (Unless you dine at one of the high-end "signature" restaurants everything can start to taste the same after a few days.) The decor is lovely, too. We really enjoy coming here for a meal during off-hours so we can sit and enjoy a cold beer and a nice meal in a beautiful setting.

• Visited December 2012
Sao Paulo, SP
“I got my iPhone stoled by the waiter”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013 via mobile

I has there with my family for the lunch them the waiter took my iPhone 5 from the table, I ask the manager about the situation but he says there is nothing to do!!! So be carful with yours belongs Disney World is not a safe place anymore!!!!

Shrewsbury, Massachusetts, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very good restaurant and food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

We had a reservation for dinner at 5:15pm. However they had no problem when we showed up one hour earlier. The service was very friendly and they had no problem taking our Disney table service meal plan. The value for the food was very good.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Second time because we love it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013 via mobile

This is the second time we have eaten here. We were not disappointed on our second trip either.

Four of us each ordered Chinese food. It was very good and each of us ordered something different.

Desserts were a hit too. My wife loves the fried wontons. She has been dreaming of it since eating it last year. She loves it.

• 5 of 5 stars Food