“Great food & service” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Romance
Houston, Texas, Usa
“Great food & service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

Wife & I both liked. Seaweed salad was on ofo the best I have had. Happy Hour extended as long a seated before over. Wine was good and priced well, actually received a glass of wine and not a sample.

Visited June 2013

Orlando
“Horrible Service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

We have eaten here every few months over the past year & have never had such a bad waitress that I felt compelled to submit a second review. The sushi & tempura are good, but our night with friends was almost ruined by unbelievably bad service. We ordered 3 appetizers and a second round of beers - we got 2 appetizers and never saw the 2nd round of beers. The waitress came when we were almost done eating to inform us she never put the 3rd appetizer order in & did we still want it at end of meal -no!
After 3 giant sushi boat meals were served, she informed me my tempura meal was coming. I waited patiently for 5 min, 10 min, then when she finally left the front dining area to sushi tables, I asked for my meal as our friends were halfway finished eating. She acted surprised and ran to get my meal. It was barely warm, I asked what could be done, she offered to put my food back into the oil to "refry" it - YUCK! and I didn't want to wait for another whole meal to be cooked so decided to eat it. After a few bites I decided it was too cold, as if it had been sitting out waiting for her to bring it to me and asked for a newly cooked meal and the manager. She claimed no manager was available (Sat. night 7pm). When my meal finally arrived hot, we were given half off, but felt it should have been no charge for my meal for the long wait, cold food, forgotten orders, no manager to speak to. She needs training before she waits on anyone again. We will not be back here.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Orlando, Florida
“A nice lunch...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

After shopping on Saturday afternoon. I was able to take advantage of lunch sashimi special with the Plum Blossom cocktail. I actually had so much I was able to take it home and eat the rest for dinner. Kayla my waitress was really cool and I enjoyed the meal with good company and while watching the game.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Orlando, Florida
“Sushi Lovers Beware!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

This used to be one of my favorite local sushi places to eat at but not anymore. We came in on Saturday for dinner and sat at the sushi bar and were able to watch as the sushi was prepared. To my suprise the men making the sushi were eatting while they were preparing my food. Litterly they were making the sushi rolls and putting food in their mouth. I would say there were 3 of them doing this and as 2 of them realized I was noticing they came over and said may I help you. As if they were saying what are you going to do about it. As unconfortabe as they made me feel I didnt say a word but I wont be back. We were starved and I didnt want them to be doing something to the rest of the food we were making. We should of just watlked out but we had a long day and were starving. I don't care how hungry they are, that us unsanitary for them to be eating as they are making customers food.

• Visited September 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Just ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2012

Food quality is average. I prefer Kobe. Service is so so. Stay away from the hibachi cooked calamari.

• 3 of 5 stars Food