“great coffee drinks and vegan food” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #906 of 3,099 restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Vegan, Vegetarian, Healthy
Orlando, Florida
“great coffee drinks and vegan food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

A very small coffee house with snack options. I thought the cafe mocha was one of the best I've had but it was pricey. The vegan veggie stuff is quite good. The place looks a little run down and good use a little cash infusion for decor but it's a decent place to get an inexpensive relatively healthy lunch and coffee. I would love to see the place "lounge it up" a bit in the seating area and true some artsy stuff like book or poetry meeting, solo guitar act and so on. It has that kind of feel. Also seems GLBT friendly.

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

76% Recommend
Sydney, Australia
“Loved the food and atmosphere.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2012

Don't expect five star service here, that's not what you go there for! Their vegan dishes are very tasty and go for a reasonable price. I will be back.

Visited May 2012
“Hit and miss with staff”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2012

Went here the first year or two. Was eventually waited on by the owner. Shocker that we didn't get up to par service.. Stopped going at that point. Food was ok. Coffee was alright. Just iffy on the staff.

Visited June 2011
Saint Cloud, Florida
“Love vegan options”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2012

This is mainly a coffee house, but they do have food and they provide vegan options. The dining room is small and has a worn comfy feel. There are some couches and easy chair along with the dining tables. The menu is mainly sandwiches, wraps, and soups. You order at the counter and they bring the food out to you. There were four in our group and we all ate vegan and had a sandwich or a wrap and soup. Everyone was happy with their selections. I had one of the specials - a vegan bratwurst with sour kraut. It was probably a tofurky dog that you can get in the grocery, but it was good. The lentil soup that I got to go with it was excellent. The wraps others had were well received and the garlic potato soup as well, but not as good as my lentil. After dinner we got deserts and coffee. They were all vegan and gluten-free and wonderful. The coffee was excellent and they have non-dairy creamer available. Enjoy!

• Visited April 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Orlando, Florida
“Great Coffee, Vegan Options, Laid Back Atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2011

I absolutely loved their coffee!

My mom and I were having the typical 5pm coffee & pastry craving, so we decided to give this place a try. The decor is very hippie/artsy which I'm not much of ,but I still enjoyed it. The service was OK, the girl at the counter seemed a bit annoyed when she was answering some of my menu-related questions.

Now, the coffee...it's amazing. We got the hot Mojo Jojo and it was just plain, warm, deliciousness !!! If I remember correctly it's a blend of condensed milk, cinnamon, espresso and milk? Anyways, it was really really good and they serve it in these adorable, homey looking mugs which adds a touch of personality. I also got the guava and cream cheese pasty and my mom got the Peach Quinoa which were both super tasty.

They also have a drive-thru which I'm sure I'll be using pretty soon.

• Visited October 2011