“Great experience” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #291 of 3,168 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Japanese, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Large groups, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Port Orange
“Great experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

My family and I had a great dinner here on Sunday (8/11/13). The food was very good and the portions were more than enough (not sure what previous reviews are talking about). We even ordered my son the kids portion and it was plenty. I figured since it was Kobe and right in the middle of the tourist area it would be expensive, but the prices were good ($17 for chicken, $18 or $22 for steak depending on size). Overall, it was a great experience.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

“Don't waste your time”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

Portions are small. Service is horrible. Cooks are good tho and entertaining. Manager acted like he didn't care.

• Visited August 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Best meal in my whole holiday!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

I am a very fussy eater and was abit worried about eating here but I had the best meal out of my two week holiday! Had to wait around 40 minutes for a table as we didn't make a reservation but we could sit in the sushi bar and had some sushi apetizers. The chef entertained throughout the whole meal and I had the best chicken I've ever had in my life. Craving this restaurant again and I wish I could go back!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Devon
“"An amazing experience!"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

Such a different way of dining and so social too! We have never been to this type of restaurant before but we were not disappointed! We ordered drinks and entrees in the bar first while waiting for our table. We were soon called; and as a party of five (my husband and I, Son, Daughter in Law and 6 year old Grandson) we shared a table with four others! Each table seats ten around a central large cooking hot plate; from which your Chef cooks your meal in front of you! We chose steak, chicken prawns, lobster etc. the meal is one price according to what you meats/fish you choose! With this you are served onion soup, mixed salad and then mixed vegetable, noodles, egg fried rice and your meats and fish are all cooked in front of you with some flare - literally! There is an element of camaraderie between guests and Chef! Your table is also looked after by a 'waitress'; who was so friendly and attentive! The meal was superbly cooked; extremely tasty and a sophisticated but fun way to dine!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Bedford, Virginia, United States
“Great value and a lot of fun for family dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

We took advantage of their after 9pm special to take the family out for nice dinner. After 9pm, they other a $34.95 special of 2 dinners for one price. You get shrimp, chicken and steak with all of the trimmings in this meal. The cook at the table was great and the kids enjoyed watching him prepare the food. The food was very good and everyone was filled by the end of the night.

Visited July 2013