“The best kept secret in Disney!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #74 of 3,180 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Description: Renowned for his unique style and ability to entertain, Celebrity Chef Todd English combines the freshest seafood with coastal cuisines from around the world in a setting you won't forget in Todd English's bluezoo. Designed by renowned architect, Jeffrey Beers, Todd English's bluezoo is truly a work of art. Beers has extensive experience and an exceptional reputation in both the architecture and interior design industries. He has a keen interest in the relationship between architecture and light and has studied and practiced the art of glass and glass blowing with renowned glass artist Dale Chihuly. Continued collaboration and work with the medium provide Beers an unparalleled expertise in glass - both as material and light design element - as is evidenced in each of his projects to date.
Coraopolis, Pennsylvania
“The best kept secret in Disney!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

If you want a great meal....great drinks and fantastic people...you have to eat at the Blue zoo at the Dolphin. Chad, the manager, along with two great servers, Logan and Raja are the best! Ask for them & tell them Jim from Pittsburgh sent you....they will take are of you and show you a remarkable dining experience!

Orlando, Florida
“Locals Beware! Overpriced and overrated!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

Looking for a new restaurant, my friend and I went to the Blue Zoo to try out all of the fantastic offerings we had read about online. Now I don't know if all of these reviews have come just from Disney goers or those with less developed palates, but I can tell you that I would not return to this restaurant. My policy is to give a restaurant at least two tries before passing judgement. This will be an exception. The beautiful online photos of a classy atmosphere for fine dining are not reality. The restaurant is buzzing with the Disney crowd: people in shorts, babies longing for sleep, and tons of activity. It is not a calm, soothing atmosphere at all. This is not a place to go for a nice dinner around town. If you are staying at Disney and willing to pay Disney prices, well, it's not the best you can do.

We both had the beet salad which was very good. Then we had the miso glazed mero. It was good, but nothing to write home about. The dessert selection was lack-luster. We shared the Chocolate trio but left some on our plate. It was so-so. Our Australian wine was $44. The same one at our local wine shop is $15. For sharing one beet salad, two fish entrees, sharing one dessert, the wine and two cappuccinos, our bill was $175.00. We could go in town and have a much better meal for much less cost, and we could have a pleasing dining atmosphere.

I have eaten in many countries. I love dives to Daniel in NYC. Nothing here to bring me back.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Oxford, Florida, United States
“Succulent sea bass”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

I was reluctant to eat here but was so highly recommended had to try it. The sea bass was incredible. Can't wait to go back!

Biloxi, MS
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

One of the best restaurants on Disney property. Located in the dolphin hotel. Expensive but worth it. Only negative is it is not on the Disney dining plan. Great fish dishes

“Blue Zoo is amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I went to Blue Zoo a few weeks ago. The food was beyond amazing. We started at the bar, we were served by Kristin. What an amazing bartender. She introduced us to a drink called the Serenity. One of the best cocktails I have ever had. Kristin was very attentive, and answered all of our questions with a smile. We then went to the dining room. We were served by Joe. Joe had an really good knowledge of the menu, made excellent suggestions, and even suggested which dessert we should. Blue Zoo is an amazing place. The food is great, the service is even better. My wife and I would tell everyone that they need to go to this place when they come to
Disney.