“Flying Fish!” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Renowned for his unique style and ability to entertain, Celebrity Chef Todd English combines the freshest seafood with coastal cuisines from around the world in a setting you won't forget in Todd English's bluezoo. Designed by renowned architect, Jeffrey Beers, Todd English's bluezoo is truly a work of art. Beers has extensive experience and an exceptional reputation in both the architecture and interior design industries. He has a keen interest in the relationship between architecture and light and has studied and practiced the art of glass and glass blowing with renowned glass artist Dale Chihuly. Continued collaboration and work with the medium provide Beers an unparalleled expertise in glass - both as material and light design element - as is evidenced in each of his projects to date.
Miami, Florida
“Flying Fish!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

We have dined here almost a dozen times now in the past several years. Our kids, now 11 and 13, insist on coming here when we travel to Disney to keep up the tradition. The restaurant is beautifully done in dreamy blues with contemporary flashes in the lighting and decor. The service is professional and reliable. We have had the pleasure of having Jessie as our server several times. The entree choices are highlighted by ingenious combinations of vegetables and sauces. The staff is always very helpful in making selections. Our favorite item that one of us always has to order is the daily Flying Fish. I would also recommend splitting at least one of the artistic desserts for the table.

Visited November 2012

coral springs florida
“Needs help....”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

This was my third time eating here and each time there is a bump in the eating experience. First they have a menu option called "Olives Flatbread" which has no olives on it.....guess you are supposed to know that Todd English owns another restaurant named Olives. My elbow hit my drink while I was reaching to my dinner, it was a small two person table with not much room, the wait person replaced my drink, but charged me for the one that hit the floor, not a positive experience for the person dining. Nice decor, food was decent, but the dining experience was missing......again.

Visited November 2012
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Excellent service, great food, nice atmoshpere - and expect to pay for it! :)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

We celebrated our 10th Anniversary here while we vacationed at WDW. We had reservations for 6PM. The place was mostly empty and we were seated quickly.
Our waiter was courteous and knowledgable. The food was very good. We each had an entree and an adult beverage with our meals. We were surprised with a dessert on the house for our Anniversary. (pictured)
This was by far the most expensive meal we have purchased in our lifetimes! With tip it was well over $100.
We also received 2 hours of complimentary child care at the Dolphin Camp - so all in all we were happy.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Seminole, Florida, United States
“Blue Zoo is a winner!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

Dinner was truly a winning experience. Love the decor and the lively feel, a little noisy for an intimate dinner, but we were in the mood for fun. Only thing we didn't enjoy was the fennel butter that was served with the bread. The half Maine lobster and Sea scallops were amazing appetizers. Surprised when my meat loving friend ordered the Black truffle chicken, she said it was fantastic. I had the Mero fish entree, so fresh and delicious. Attentive waiter and a visit from management assured the very best service.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Haverhill, Massachusetts
“Excellent Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

I just want to give credit where credit is due, to Nick S, the server there. Best service ever, good guy, etc. When i say best service ever, I really mean that I think it was the best service I've ever had!

• Visited November 2012