“Tasty yet Pricey ” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
“Tasty yet Pricey ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014 via mobile

Visiting Orlando near the theme parks with my husband, 15,14 and 5 yr old, and found this place here on trip advisor, so we decided to try it. The food was very good, the waitress was very friendly and helped us choose a meal. I asked about the kids menu and if they had anything that came with rice for my 5 yr old daughter, she told me they didnt but had fries and chicken nuggets but could subsititute the fries for rice... My daughter loved it, specially with the ranch dressing served on every table.
Coffee lovers**** this place has DELICIOUS COFFEE!!!!! Mmm!!! Very pricey though...spent $100 wich i thought was too much for lunch :/

orlando
“The need a new manager”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

I went there today for a take out order. The manager was on the phone the entire time so he wasn't paying attention to my order. When i got home we had two missing items but they did charged me for it. I called back and he said that he forgot to placed the items in the back to go back to the store "really" i live 35 minutos away. Soy Venezolano y está es la 3 o 4 ves que me pasa lo mismo están distraidos en el teléfono o hablando entre ellos y no prestan atención a lo que están haciendo gracias a dios tenemos otros restaurantes venezolanos con mejor servicio y precios porque no voy mas a este.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Winston Salem, North Carolina
“AUTHENTIC VENEZUELAN FOOD IN ORLANDO, FL.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

I found this place totally by accident. Frankly I was searching for a different place offering Cuban food, but somehow I must have had bad directions. It was raining pretty hard and all I could see was a sign out front that said Latin Food, and there was a parking spot available. That's all I needed to take a chance on a new place I knew nothing about. I ordered something called "Pabellon Criollo" and was very pleasantly surprised. A dish of shredded beef, white rice, black beans, and fried sweet plantains, at a very reasonable price. I truly enjoyed my meal and ordered a Café Latte which was also done to perfection. I had never had Venezuelan food before, but have definitely added this place to my list of restaurants to visit while in the Orlando, FL, area.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Kissimmee, Florida
“Found a new resturant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

I tried this from a Groupon and am very happy. The food is made right here and is very tasty. The staff was friendly and helped us go through the menu. They will recommend food and tell you what is popular on the menu. I will be back.

Dallas, Texas
“South American food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

This restaurant shows when searching for Mexican food. Initially we were disappointed when we walked in and found out that this is a Venezuelan restaurant. We did not have a choice and decided to try it out. We were surprised. The food was great. This is not a fine dining place. They do a lot of takeout. There is a small area to sit and eat.