“Great Value Great Position” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Rosen Inn International

Save Saved
You added Rosen Inn International to your Saves list
Rosen Inn International
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   7600 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819 (Formerly Quality Inn)   |
Ranked #112 of 328 hotels in Orlando
Kingswinford. W Mids UK
“Great Value Great Position”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2005

Read all the reviews before we left and was a little apprehensive as I am fussy.... therefore we booked for just 2 nights in case it was as bad as some people said. We are a family of five with kids 14,11,7 and after a long flight we arrived in pouring rain Doh!!! We got there and our key didn't work...... got into room extra bed wasn't there ....... put tv on, remote wasn't working and I began to think all the reviews were right. I rang reception who were most apologetic and helpful and everything was put right within 5/10 minutes.

We were staying on ground floor overlooking the gardens nearest the small pool and our location was terrific although i have to say it did seem a lot nosier by the bigger pool.

The room as everyone states is a little tired but for £40 per night (for 5) we were not moaning it was clean, cleaned daily with clean towels. Good facilities ie hairdryer, microwave, fridge etc.

In fairness we did not spend a lot of our time in the room as we were in Orlando for a week before moving down to st petes for a week.

The location is wonderful, we had a car and it is ideal as it is just off I4 and on int drive so gives you time to adapt to driving on the other side of the road. Even I drove!!!!! If you do not have a car this is not a disadvantage as the trolley takes you all along int drive to right by all of the attractions.

We didn't eat in the hotel so I can't offer any comments on the food, but the shop is well stocked, however we found a local supermarket and we didn't use that either.

Take it from a fussy Mum of three, I found the hotel to be clean, in an ideal location with friendly and courteous staff..... The biggest recommendation I can give it is that I would stay there again!!

So take it from a fussy mum of three it is OK

2,941 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (453)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2005

Myself, my wife and my daughter stay at the Quality Inn from the 15 until the 29 July 2005 we had a ball the hotel was excellent in every way. yes the rooms were dated but from the 90s not the 60s as for the previous review rats I didnt see any(thank goodness ) a few small lizards outside but thats Florida. Couldnt have pick a better base 20 min drive from Disney 5 from wet and wild 10 from universal even seen the space shuttle taking of. The Hotel staff were pleasant and would do any thing to make our stay the best we had ever had. I had read reviews before we had went and was worried about the condiction but honestly Ishould not have worried it was a first class holiday in ever respect plan to go back to the same hotel in 2007. hope you have a good one to.

• Stayed July 2005
England
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2005

Just got back from a 3week stay at this hotel.

The accomodation is basic and in need of a refurb, but if you are like us then you will only use the room for sleeping in.

One problem we did have was the noise caused from school groups. This hotel for some reason allows school groups to stay. We encountered a school group of over a hundred kids aged 14+ from Brazil. They had teachers with them but did not control them. For 2 1/2 weeks we were lucky to get to sleep by 2.00am, due to the noise from them. We complained and were told that security would ensure that they stayed in their rooms etc after 10pm. This was fine but the average time of the group returning was 12.30am, and the sound of a hundred noisey kids is the last thing you need after a busy day at a park.

Beware of this hotel as it accepts school parties which include Brazil schools, and Usa Basketball & Baseball teams.

• Stayed July 2004
Somerset, UK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2005

When we first arrived at the Quality Inn we were a little put off by the outside decor but once we got inside and to our room we were pleasantly surprised. Although certainly not 5 star the rooms were large and comfortable with good facilities and clean!
We didnt have time to use the pool, far too busy, but it looked nice from our room!
The location was unbeatable, central on Idrive and right outside is a trolley stop, the shuttle service was useful as we didnt have a car and there were plenty of places to eat right on the doorstep - literally- we loved Tony Romas(about 5mins walk)! I would definately recommend this hotel and 100% would book to stay here in the future.

• Stayed July 2005
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2005

Although at the beginning I thought the place would work out, I was surprised. Walking in, everything seemed fine. You get what you pay for, but these people do not pay for bath tub clogging and rats! The room itself was clean, cool, the beds were made but then the problems started: the tv got horrible reception and it was older than the people staying at the hotel. The remote was completely broken and the batteries kept falling out. That night, my family took showers and to our surprise the bathtub was clogged. We inmediately called down and said they would have someone there first thing next morning. They didn't show up that next morning, they showed the next AFTERNOON. Imagine, 4 people taking showers and the water there to soak. We all had to wear our flipflops to shower. The 3rd night we stayed was what really topped it off. My mother was sleeping when all of a sudden she woke up screaming in the middle of the night. A RAT ran all over her. We turned off the lights and saw the rat running towards the bathroom. We packed our things and left that night.

Pros- internet service, game room for kids, amazing pool, very good breakfast, good lobby.

Stayed July 2005
Glasgow, Scotland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2005

My husband and I stayed at the Quality Inn on a package holiday. The location was excellent for visiting all the theme parks. We hired a car, but a bus is provided for Universal and SeaWorld amd Wet 'n' Wild is within walking distance. Our room overlooked the pool and was very quiet. The decor was certainly dated and "institutional" but the room was cleaned to a very high standard. The two queen size beds were very comfortable. A coffee machine, fridge and iron and ironing board were included and towels were provided at the pool. We found we spent very little time in the room as there was so much to do nearby and plenty of good restaurants. "Ponderosa" was great value - an all-you-can-eat breakfast for $3.99! I would recommend the Quality Inn for those who are looking for budget accommodation and who aren't too concerned about the decor.

3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2005

I've just returned from Florida and stayed at the Quality Inn International, whilst my boyfriend and I were disappointed by our room on our arrival we did not let it spoil our holiday.

The rooms are a little tired and in need of a lick of paint and fresh furniture, however it was very clean and the maid service was excellent.

All in all my boyfrind and I had a fantastic holiday and would recommend the Qulaity Inn International for those who aren't planning on spending much time in their rooms, it is ideally located and transport services to and from the theme parks are excellent.

• Stayed June 2005

Been to Rosen Inn International? Share your experiences!