“Quick trip to Universal and Seaworld” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Rosen Inn International

You added Rosen Inn International to your Saves list
Rosen Inn International
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   7600 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819 (Formerly Quality Inn)   |
Ranked #106 of 327 Hotels in Orlando
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Quick trip to Universal and Seaworld”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014 via mobile

My son and I headed to Orlando for Memorial Day weekend. I got a good rate for this hotel off Groupon and based on reviews I felt it was a good choice and upon arrival and throughout my stay I couldn't agree more. This is definitely a gem and very close to the theme parks. Check in was smooth. The front desk was friendly and very helpful in guiding me. The hotel doesn't have hotel shuttle so be prepared to pay at least $45 cab fare to and from the airport. The shuttle to the parks only run in the morning so on our first day we had to take the Itrolley to Seaworld but its very cheap. Total $3 eachway for my son and I. The hotel is on Idrive and theres so much to do and many places to eat nearby. The property is maintained well. The arcade onsite and the pool was a hit for my son. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
RosenHotels, Social Media Concierge at Rosen Inn International, responded to this review, June 20, 2014
Thank you, junbabe78!

It reads as though you and your son had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend! Thank you so much for your review. We cannot wait to have you and your family return!

Phone: 407.996.9939 | Fax: 407.996.3157

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (595)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

I wasn't happy when I first arrived as I went to check in they said our room wasn't ready... baring in mind it had been a 9 hour flight and it was 3pm, this really put a downer on the start of the holiday however I really love the rooms in this hotel nice and spacious, we didn't get meals included but we paid and had the breakfast a couple of times, they didn't really have much choice to be honest every day was the same... The rooms are very dark as well the lighting could have been better especially in the bar!!!, the staff at lite bite was really friendly! Especially the guy! Going to miss him! The two gents that work in the pub are lovely! Unlike the woman who worked there think her name is Edna. . She was really rude, and looked as if she couldn't do her job, the pub was full of dirty glasses that had been there ages! The reception staff wasn't much better to be fair, location was brilliant right next to big mc Donalds! I would probably return but the staff need sorting out!

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
RosenHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Rosen Inn International, responded to this review, June 19, 2014
I am so sorry to hear about your stay, Steph C!

It seems like you enjoyed it but the small issues you ran into with the staff are definitely concerning.

I have sent this review to Tony, Assistant General Manager, and he is looking into it for us.

Jacksonville, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

The hotel lobby and rooms were very clean and remodeled. We stayed on the 9th floor. The Hallway to the rooms was very low and reminded me of the shining. It was creepy. The buffet was so so and over priced

• Stayed June 2014
Thanks, Joyfulmusing!

I’m happy to hear you enjoyed your time on property.

Please visit us again soon.

Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

stayed here for two weeks with my partner, the hotel was very clean and well presented. Our room was right at the top (6th floor) facing the pool and we had a gorgeous view (thanks to troy who I emailed before leaving). Room had two beds which were sooo comfy! Everything else was great, maid tidied the room perfectly everyday. Towels replaced etc. Noise wasn't really a problem but I can understand why people get annoyed at the talking and footsteps outside the rooms.
Hotel is in an amazing location, we loved it. All near great food places, we walked to longhorns, bj' s, hooters, wet n wild, universal. Was further away from seaworld/discoverycove/aquatica, about a 10 min ride on the bus. Word of advice about the buses!! Get the lynx bus, not the iride. Irides are always packed, come rarely with no timetable and don't go to go to Disney. Both bus stops are right outside the hotel. To get to Disney you need to get the 42 towards seaworld then get off, walk a few seconds to the lynx stop and get the number 8. Takes ages though so keep that in mind if you are staying on idrive. We only used the shuttle for universal which was fab. Didn't want to pay the 40 dollars for the Disney one!
Pools were lovely, nice and cool for the hot weather with towels around. Hotel shop and breakfast is expensive I wouldn't bother when there is everything around the hotel, but good for convienience.
Bad note about my experience- guest services! I queued for ages to book a shuttle to universal and there was only 2 people on the desk. People in front were taking ages which obviously isn't the hotels fault but they could have brought a member of staff on as I was there for so long, about half an hour.
Overall, a great hotel and we would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed June 2014
Can’t wait for you to come back, rach3216!

Thank you for the awesome 5 stars…we appreciate it more than you know.

Thanks again,

Wales, UK
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

This is a great hotel in a fantastic location and amazing value for the price and should really have deserved a rating of 5. Following my e-mail request to Mr Troy Shoemaker our room was in the exact location I had asked for and I can't thank him enough for his assistance and prompt reply. The Front Desk and restaurant staff were very polite and helpful.
All this was spoilt, however, by a total disregard for my health. One evening, a letter was left in our room informing us that the carpet was to be shampooed the next day. I immediately phoned the Front Desk and asked them not to as I suffer from allergies to chemicals. It was agreed that they would not clean our carpet, but a few days later we arrived back at our room to find a notice informing us that the carpet had been cleaned and it was soaking wet. Luckily I did not suffer too badly, only some sneezing and slight tightening of my chest. What a total disregard the staff of this hotel have for customer comfort and safety! I spoke again to the Front Desk staff but no manager or hotel representative bothered to contact me with an apology.
As has been mentioned in other reviews, we chose to pay for a late check out. I had been given new keys that were supposed to work until 3pm but they stopped working early in the afternoon. Also, we were phoned in the morning to ask when we were leaving. What started as a great holiday ended with a bad taste because of the inconsiderate actions of this hotel

Room Tip: Upper floor of 2-storey blocks - fewer inevitable insects and less noise from people walking above...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
suephils,

Please feel free to contact me personally about this situation regarding the carpet shampooing during your stay… I apologize for any inconvenience and discomfort you experienced from this. I will pass your review onto Troy… and will appreciate your kind words. Again, I sincerely thank you for your review and feedback. I hope be more than happy to discuss this further. Safe travels!

Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

Had everything we expected for our first time visit to Orlando, basic amenities. We knew we wouldn't spend much time in the hotel so this was perfect. Would deffinatly recommend for couples.

Just make sure you don't buy anything from the shop on site it's very expensive compared to a two min walk to international drive.

Biggest mc ds right outside too what more do I need to say

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Jjandrews711,

Thank you for your wonderful review. I am so happy to read you found everything close by, convenient and perfect for you and your family. Safe travels! We hope to see you again soon!

Fort Lauderdale, FL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

I had stayed in the same location many years ago and it was horrible, I got a deal and thinking it was a different location I booked it, I was pleasantly surprised that the room was really nice, I like what Rosen has done with the place, nicely done, rooms were beautiful with all the amenities, the property was lively and clean. Will consider it again for a future visit.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Thank you, tammyv.

I am so happy to read the second time around was a great experience! Looking forward to stay number 3!

Phone: 407.996.9939 | Fax: 407.996.3157

Been to Rosen Inn International? Share your experiences!