You added Extended Stay America - Orlando - Convention Center - Universal Blvd to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Orlando - Convention Center - Universal Blvd
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   8750 Universal Boulevard, Orlando, FL 32819 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
SAVE 15% TODAY!
Ranked #160 of 332 Hotels in Orlando
Hamilton, Ohio
“Great and Cheap Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2009

My wife and I booked this hotel off Hotwire for $28 a night for an entire week stay in Orlando. Hotel was very nice for the price and I would stay there again. Workers were all very nice.

Pros;

1. Great price
2. Clean
3. Great location- close to everything, not for walking to parks though, but there are stores and restaurants within walking distance.
4. Friendly employees
5. Free Continental Breakfast
6. Mini kitchen in every room
7. Great AC
8. Free shuttle to disney
9. $4.95 all week good Wi Fi

Cons:

1. Walls are thin and noisy neighbors will keep you up at night
2. They allow pets and some bark loudly when their owners are out

• Stayed May 2009, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
uk
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2009

Hi everyone,
Just wanted to post and say how much we enjoyed our stay at the Exended Stay DeLuxe during the last couple we

The rooms were spacious, more than enough room for both of us and our two teenage sons. Nice living and kitchen area with microwave, dishwasher and massive fridge.

Complimentary buffet breakfast of three types of cereal/milk, four types of juice, bagels, cream cheese, jams, cakes and pastries.
Apples and bananas.
Tea and coffee available all day long.

Nice pool area and patio to sit out and have a coffee. Basic pool with towels provided, hot tub as well - rarely busy.

Lovely, lovely staff, very very helpful. Rooms cleaned spotlessly with toiletries left every day, and nothing was too much trouble.

No problems using the high speed internet access for a reasonable one off fee of $4.99

Shuttle to Disney, didnt use it though. Loads of parking available.

Situated on Universal Boulevard, short walk out of the back of hotel takes you to the nicer end of I drive, near Pirates Mini Golf

• Stayed March 2009, traveled with family
Austin, TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2009

Don't let the great rates fool you. At first I was terrified to book this hotel, mainly due to my lack of experience with Ext Stay - this was my first time. I must say that both my wife an I were pleasanlty surprised! We really, really love it. The room was clean and the entire staff was great. They stocked us with coffee and the refrigerator, micro and sink (plus the dishes) made our 10 day stay sooooo convenient. If you are planning to go to the convention center - this is your BEST choice! Can't beat the price or the location. There is a ramp that you walk across and you are right at the CONV CENTER. This is the one! Also, I recommend you ditch the rental car and ride the Trolley. It comes by every 15 minutes and takes you down the main strip. It's fun and it's cheap!!!

• Stayed March 2009, traveled on business
Florence, SC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2009

My stay at the Extended Stay Deluxe was perfect! The staff was incredibly caring, and the room was extremely clean. The addition of the kitchen was amazing. We stayed at another hotel that was much more expensive and offered less before going to the Extended Stay Deluxe. I made a personal agreement with myself to continue using the Extended Stay hotels for my future vacations.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled with friends
Washington
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2009

Stayed at the hotel for six nights. At check in, the room was clean. The desk staff were friendly and helpful throughout our stay. The rooms are fairly large and have a kitchen with range top, fridge, and toaster, and coffee maker along with a few plates, cups/glasses, utensils and pans. The beds were firm, but comfortable. During our stay they did light touch cleaning (make bed, drop fresh towels) but our room was never vacuumed during the entire stay. Would have liked a bit more housekeeping service. Continental breakfast included a selection of dry cereal, bagels, fruit, danish/muffins and juices along with coffee. You can take your breakfast to your room since there is no eating area except for outside on the patio. Don Panchos Mexican is behind the hotel which was good for lunch and dinner. Avoid the Boston Lobster! Several other places to eat within 2 blocks include Tony Romas, Bahama Breeze, Maggianos, Pizza Hut, Dennys and several others. Check out the I-Ride trolley which has stops near the hotel... $8.00 for 5 day unlimited use pass was a great deal and we used it to get to the convention center, shopping and Universal Studios. Extended Stay also has a free shuttle to Disney which we used. Pool area looked good with plenty of lounge chairs. Major concern was the number of pizza delivery people wandering the halls. Every day there would be a pile of pizza ads slid under our door and on two occasions, pizza people actually knocked on our door soliciting us for a pizza! We were concerned about the security of having these people wandering the halls and it was very disconcerting to my wife! The doors are all secured 24 hours per day so I assume the front desk staff was letting them through. Overall, I would recommend the hotel for anyone looking for a good location to the convention center and for room rates under $100 per night.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled on business
Flat Rock MI
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2009

From the time we entered the front door until we departed the staff was always helpful, kind, and overley friendly, would stay again and again, D Roberts

• Stayed February 2009, traveled as a couple
florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2009

When I arrived, I was warmly greeted with a smile by the Front desk staff. I had asked for a first floor room in my reservation and it was available.
I am comfortable in the Extended Stay family of lodgings The continental breakfast was a nice addition.
My only request was that they use TV Remotes with a "Sleep" button.

• Liked — proximity to convention and food
  • Disliked — did not have "Sleep" button on TV Remote
  • Stayed January 2009, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Travelers also viewed these Orlando hotels
Extended Stay America - Orlando - Convention Ctr - 6443 Westwood
Extended Stay America - Orlando Theme Parks - Major Blvd.
Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Buena Vista
La Quinta Inn & Suites Orlando Convention Center
Extended Stay America - Orlando - Convention Center - Sports Complex
Extended Stay America - Orlando - Southpark - Commodity Circle

Been to Extended Stay America - Orlando - Convention Center - Universal Blvd? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Orlando - Convention Center - Universal Blvd

Address: 8750 Universal Boulevard, Orlando, FL 32819 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe)
Location: United States > Florida > Central Florida > Orlando
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access
#93 Business Hotel in Orlando
#157 Family Hotel in Orlando
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Orlando - Convention Center - Universal Blvd 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Extended Stay America - Orlando - Convention Center - Universal Blvd reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Deluxe Orlando Hotel Orlando
Extended Stay America Orlando
Extended Stay Orlando
Orlando Extended Stay
Extended Stay Deluxe Orlando Convention Center

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Orlando - Convention Center - Universal Blvd, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.