You added Extended Stay America - Orlando - Convention Center - Int'l Drive Area to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Orlando - Convention Center - Int'l Drive Area
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   8750 Universal Boulevard, Orlando, FL 32819 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #160 of 326 Hotels in Orlando
North Bay, Ontario, Canada
“Maritime Mama”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

We have been spoiled! I will be looking for Extended Stay Deluxe wherever we travel. Lovely room, great facility for families, being able to prepare healthy meals while traveling, pleasant, professional staff. So sorry we were only staying overnight. We are already planning to come back next year for an extended stay!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
Colwyn Bay, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

We found the staff at this hotel to be helpful and friendly and the hotel was clean and comfortable. The room was large and functional. Ours included two double beds, a double sofa bed and a kitchenette complete with stove, fridge, microwave and dishwasher! The breakfast surpassed expectations. It was a buffet and was continuously topped up. Each day it included four juices, four cereals, brown and white bread for toasting, bagels or French toast and waffles, apples and oranges (and bananas on most days) and a tray of muffins, donuts or cinnamon buns. Some days there were also hard boiled eggs and/or yoghurts. There was also a free coffee machine in the foyer that could be used at any time of day. We didn't use the shuttle service or the pool so I can't comment on these. We were very happy with the hotel and thought it was excellent value for money. It is in a good location for visiting all the parks.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

My stay with Extended Stay Deluxe was thoroughly enjoyable! The booking process (online) was easy and uncomplicated and upon arrival we were greeted warmly and professionally by friendly staff. The paperwork process was quick and painless... Just had to sign on the dotted line! Our room was emaculate and (being a neat-freak myself) I was highly impressed with the cleanliness of the bathroom and kitchen area. Bathrooms are often difficult to maintain (as any hard working wife knows!) and I expected the kitchen area to show some indication of crumbs or left over snacks from the previous tenants but it was SPOTLESS! Very impressive! The room service ladies were lovely and performed a thorough cleaning everyday. Our location to Disney World (the purpose for our trip) was convenient enough though we chose to drive ourselves rather than be constricted to the shuttle bus times. Our only major complaint was the complimentary breakfast situation. By the time the first shuttle bus of guests had left by 8:15am there was little to no breakfast available for the guests who like to sleep in a little longer! :) The early risers would snag all the bananas, yogurts, etc for their daytime Disney adventures and the rest of us were left to fend for ourselves. A minor thing for me personally, but my husband likes a hearty breakfast to jump start his day! One other small complaint was the speed of the free wifi, but faster packages could be purchased and we simply chose not to because we weren't in the room long enough for it to matter! Overall our stay was excellent and I would highly recommend it to everyone looking for a worry-free, home-away-from-home experience! :)

• Stayed March 2013
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

Hi I'm writing this review because I was surprised by how clean the room was you know walking around the room and for a cheap hotel my feet aren't dirty from the dirty carpets you normally get for a two star property ,don't get me wrong the room a bit dated hallways look dirty , but I got free parking free wifi and breakfast ,couldn't ask for more .a good location ,good nights sleep beds comfy we are a family of 6 good hotel for a couple of nights not longer room even had a mini kitchen travelled April 4th 13

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Ramon L, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Convention Center - Int'l Drive Area, responded to this review, April 6, 2013
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. Our guest feedback is very important to us.
I’m glad to hear you were happy with the cleanliness of the room. Regarding the rooms being dated and the carpet on the hallways being old, I’m happy to inform you that we will be making major improvements to our property this year.
Thank you for staying with us.

Quantico, Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

We booked a two night Orlando Seaworld and Legoland vacation. The staff was very friendly. The room was clean, a full refrigirator and mini kitchen was nice, but the room was average nontheless. The location was great, 5 min from Seaworld. After the first night we left early and arrived around 5p.m to find the room untouched and without fresh towels. We had to call to exchange our towels and the room was not cleaned for the day. The bed was comfortable; the sofa bed had a large stain on the cushion and was not very confortable, that was a minus. The carpet was outdated and looked like it had had better days. The bathroom was clean.
The continental breakfast consisted of prepackaged bagels and muffins and the coffee was not so great but it was free, so that is a plus, free being the only plus. Overall, the hotel seemed clean and the staff was very friendly for the price of the stay. I will no likely select this hotel again.

Edgewater, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

Loved it here! It's a lot like the Lake Buena Vista stay. We'll be back next year for MegaCon 2014. It was really close to the convention center, fairly easy to find. There is a jacuzzi, which is not mentioned on their site. The pool is nice, but not very deep. It only gets to about 5ft, which is all right. The rooms are very cozy and nice, a lot like home since we stay at Extended Stay's fairly often. The place is very welcoming and exciting to arrive to, it feels safe.

The staff--lemme say, was amazing! We were greeted by Peterson when we arrived and he was just crazy fun to talk to! He knew about MegaCon and had been wanting to go, so we talked like old friends throughout our stay. He was very accommodating and we had absolutely no issues checking in. He was funny, personable and he kind of made me sad to leave! I can't rave enough about how great he was to talk to. Don't let Peterson go!

I attached images I took of the pool from the room. I had taken some of the actual room but I'm afraid I can't find them now.

Dear Emma,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay with us. We take guest feedback very seriously as it is one of the best tools that can help us improve.
I’m very happy to hear that you really enjoyed your stay and that our staff exceeded your expectations. Peterson is indeed a terrific employee and he goes above and beyond at every guest interaction. Although we are not a five star hotel, our service sure can be of one. Peterson is a great example of that… His customer service is genuine, not scripted!
Thank you again for providing us with your feedback.
We look forward to having you as our guest again.

haines city
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

I was there,for 3 nights and 4 days and all the personel was great, the service ,the food, the cleaness of the hotel.I,will recomend this place to families withs kids I was there with my 4 grandkids.from 12to4 yrs of age never been an anicer place thank you!

Room Tip: rooms on the south side are quieter
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Ramon L, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Convention Center - Int'l Drive Area, responded to this review, March 30, 2013
Dear Maria,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay with us. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us.
I'm very happy to hear that you were pleased with the hotel and its services. I am personally very proud of every member of my team, especially each member’s commitment to the most personalized, caring and individualized service possible.
I will definitely share your review with all team members, with my thanks for another job well done.
Thank you again for writing a review.

Ramon Lima

Been to Extended Stay America - Orlando - Convention Center - Int'l Drive Area? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Orlando - Convention Center - Int'l Drive Area

Address: 8750 Universal Boulevard, Orlando, FL 32819 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe)
Location: United States > Florida > Central Florida > Orlando
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access
#74 Business Hotel in Orlando
#168 Family Hotel in Orlando
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Orlando - Convention Center - Int'l Drive Area 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Extended Stay, Expedia, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Orlando - Convention Center - Int'l Drive Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Deluxe Orlando Hotel Orlando
Extended Stay America Orlando
Extended Stay Orlando
Orlando Extended Stay
Extended Stay Deluxe Orlando Convention Center

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Orlando - Convention Center - Int'l Drive Area, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.