We found the staff at this hotel to be helpful and friendly and the hotel was clean and comfortable. The room was large and functional. Ours included two double beds, a double sofa bed and a kitchenette complete with stove, fridge, microwave and dishwasher! The breakfast surpassed expectations. It was a buffet and was continuously topped up. Each day it included four juices, four cereals, brown and white bread for toasting, bagels or French toast and waffles, apples and oranges (and bananas on most days) and a tray of muffins, donuts or cinnamon buns. Some days there were also hard boiled eggs and/or yoghurts. There was also a free coffee machine in the foyer that could be used at any time of day. We didn't use the shuttle service or the pool so I can't comment on these. We were very happy with the hotel and thought it was excellent value for money. It is in a good location for visiting all the parks.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay Deluxe Orlando Hotel Orlando
- Extended Stay America Orlando
- Extended Stay Deluxe Orlando
- Extended Stay Orlando
- Orlando Extended Stay
- Extended Stay Deluxe Orlando Convention Center
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Extended Stay, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Otel, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Extended Stay America - Orlando - Convention Center - Int'l Drive Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.