Loved it here! It's a lot like the Lake Buena Vista stay. We'll be back next year for MegaCon 2014. It was really close to the convention center, fairly easy to find. There is a jacuzzi, which is not mentioned on their site. The pool is nice, but not very deep. It only gets to about 5ft, which is all right. The rooms are very cozy and nice, a lot like home since we stay at Extended Stay's fairly often. The place is very welcoming and exciting to arrive to, it feels safe.
The staff--lemme say, was amazing! We were greeted by Peterson when we arrived and he was just crazy fun to talk to! He knew about MegaCon and had been wanting to go, so we talked like old friends throughout our stay. He was very accommodating and we had absolutely no issues checking in. He was funny, personable and he kind of made me sad to leave! I can't rave enough about how great he was to talk to. Don't let Peterson go!
I attached images I took of the pool from the room. I had taken some of the actual room but I'm afraid I can't find them now.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay Deluxe Orlando Hotel Orlando
- Extended Stay America Orlando
- Extended Stay Deluxe Orlando
- Extended Stay Orlando
- Orlando Extended Stay
- Extended Stay Deluxe Orlando Convention Center
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Extended Stay, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, HotelsClick, Otel, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Extended Stay America - Orlando - Convention Center - Int'l Drive Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.