You added Extended Stay America - Orlando - Convention Ctr - 6443 Westwood to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Orlando - Convention Ctr - 6443 Westwood
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   6443 Westwood Blvd, Orlando, FL 32821 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #174 of 327 Hotels in Orlando
Columbia
“Great hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

Very good hotel for the price. It's very clean and comfy. The location is not bad at all. The hotel sits between universal and Disney so it's easy to get to either park. The location Is also great bc you don't have to deal with a lot of heavy traffic from international drive like u would if you were staying near sandlake. Use 528 you can get to I-4 to go east or west within 5 mins of leaving hotel. Overall great place to stay. Only bad thing is not much of a hotel to sit around the pool.

Stayed July 2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Convention Ctr - 6443 Westwood, responded to this review, July 17, 2014
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that our location was conveniently located for you. As well, I'm thrilled that our rooms were clean and comfortable to your liking. Thanks to your feedback, we can continue to work on providing an exceptional stay for all of our guests. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

I spent 10 nights here with my 2 teenage kids. Great value for money, huge room with kitchenette if you need it. Very clean and friendly staff..nothing was a bother. Grab n go breakfast is an added bonus! I trolley stop right outside hotel. Swimming pool lovely too..overall a great value for money hotel.

• Stayed June 2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Convention Ctr - 6443 Westwood, responded to this review, July 10, 2014
We appreciate your positive remarks. It's great to hear that our rooms were nice and spacious enough for your family and that you appreciated the value of our amenities. We are also glad to hear that our staff provided you with quality customer service and that your family enjoyed our grab-and-go breakfast.

Thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
Raleigh
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

Very disapointed stay in our Orlando trip. We have stayed 5 nights ,no cleaning at all. If you stay 8 night you ll get cleaning once! Dirty sink , no shampoo given although you asked for it!! Terrible service . We have chosen this hotel by looking reviews . I cant believe how this hotel can get high rates!! Especially night resepsionist girl was very rude , she wasnt hospitable at all and never helped! When we asked for a taxi for airport she arrange a private car which is more expensive! Same poor breakfast every morning without any yoghurt and egg. Think once again if you r planning to go this hotel .

• Stayed June 2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Convention Ctr - 6443 Westwood, responded to this review, July 11, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am so sorry that our housekeeping service did not adequately meet your needs. As well, the lack of hospitality you experienced from our staff is unacceptable. Please accept my apologies. In response to your feedback, I will be meeting with my staff to review our customer service standards to ensure that your experience is not repeated. I also regret to hear that our grab-and-go breakfast did not meet your expectations. Your feedback will be helpful as we continually work to improve our breakfast selection. Thank you again for your review. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at dma@extendedstay.com. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
atlanta, ga
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

great stay, property looks brand new.
great rooms and staff. decent breakfast.
good local, convenient to all orlando was def the perfect spot for all we had on our agenda.
the bed was comfortable and the wifi was strong

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Jacksonville
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014 via mobile

The hotel has no ice machine so had to make ice in the refrigerator freezer,but the refrigerator didn't get cold, also two of the electrical outlets didn't work, went out to the amusement park returned to the room the room key didn't work and the room was not cleaned while we were gone my over all stay was not very good at all

• Stayed June 2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Convention Ctr - 6443 Westwood, responded to this review, June 11, 2014
We appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. Please accept my sincere apologies that outlets in your room did not work properly and our housekeeping policy was not communicated to you at check-in. For future reference, we offer cleaning services once a week for guests staying 8 or more nights, and in between for a minimal fee. I will work with the staff to ensure this is conveyed better moving forward.

Thank you again for your feedback. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada in the future.
Ramsgate, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2014

Now I know you can find more expensive and luxurious hotels in Orlando but being a realistic practical person I doubt you could find a better place to stay than this.My wife and I have just spent 3 weeks at this place and found it a real home from home, large living space,comfortable bed, good housekeeping with a useful kitchenette with all you could need on holiday.The staff especially Waleska(what a gem) Brian and everyone else were so so helpful, nothing was too much trouble, a credit to their employers.Situated virtually next door to Sea World at the much better quieter end of I Drive and within a 10 minutes drive to Disney etc.a great location . Wouldn't hesitate to return or recommend this place to friends and family.Loved our stay.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Convention Ctr - 6443 Westwood, responded to this review, May 21, 2014
Thank you for posting a review of our hotel. I'm glad that you enjoyed your spacious room, your comfortable bed and our housekeeping services. As well, it's great to hear that you were pleased with your fully equipped kitchen, our location and our helpful staff. I will be sure to share your kind remarks with our team. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Been to Extended Stay America - Orlando - Convention Ctr - 6443 Westwood? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Orlando - Convention Ctr - 6443 Westwood

Address: 6443 Westwood Blvd, Orlando, FL 32821 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe)
Location: United States > Florida > Central Florida > Orlando
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access
#31 Best Value Hotel in Orlando
#90 Romantic Hotel in Orlando
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Orlando - Convention Ctr - 6443 Westwood 2.5*
All suite hotel within walking distance to the West Wing of the Orange County Convention Center. Hotel is within close proximity to Seaworld, Universal Studios, and all International Drive attractions. All rooms feature a fully equipped kitchen and a comfortable recliner. Outdoor swimming pool and barbecue, fitness center, meeting room are also available. Complimentary shuttle bus to Parks and I-Ride trolley stop is located at hotel entrance. Light continental breakfast is served daily. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Extended Stay, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Extended Stay America - Orlando - Convention Ctr - 6443 Westwood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Deluxe Westwood Blvd Hotel Orlando
Extended Stay America Orlando
Extended Stay Orlando
Orlando Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Orlando - Convention Ctr - 6443 Westwood, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.