Very good hotel for the price. It's very clean and comfy. The location is not bad at all. The hotel sits between universal and Disney so it's easy to get to either park. The location Is also great bc you don't have to deal with a lot of heavy traffic from international drive like u would if you were staying near sandlake. Use 528 you can get to I-4 to go east or west within 5 mins of leaving hotel. Overall great place to stay. Only bad thing is not much of a hotel to sit around the pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All suite hotel within walking distance to the West Wing of the Orange County Convention Center. Hotel is within close proximity to Seaworld, Universal Studios, and all International Drive attractions. All rooms feature a fully equipped kitchen and a comfortable recliner. Outdoor swimming pool and barbecue, fitness center, meeting room are also available. Complimentary shuttle bus to Parks and I-Ride trolley stop is located at hotel entrance. Light continental breakfast is served daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Extended Stay, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Extended Stay America - Orlando - Convention Ctr - 6443 Westwood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay Deluxe Westwood Blvd Hotel Orlando
- Extended Stay America Orlando
- Extended Stay Orlando
- Orlando Extended Stay