“Great value for money.Nice and quiet.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Orlando - Convention Ctr - 6443 Westwood

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Orlando - Convention Ctr - 6443 Westwood to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Orlando - Convention Ctr - 6443 Westwood
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   6443 Westwood Blvd, Orlando, FL 32821 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #170 of 328 hotels in Orlando
“Great value for money.Nice and quiet.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

We got an amazingly cheap deal for our Honeymoon to Orlando so naturaly I was very nervous aboit the hotel that we would be staying in. When the Shuttel took us to the Hotel I was very pleasantly suprised.

The room had everything that we needed,kitchen,sofa,big tv and a comfy bed. A tiny problem would be the lack of cooking pots and skillets,however reception are lovely & they will do their best to get these for you as soon as you ask. We had fresh towels every day as we were staying for 3weeks. Shampoo and soap daily. Breakfast is a continental breakfast,which included bagels,muffins,coffee and fruit juices. It was enough for us as we frequented The Village Inn just along the road (a must try place if you love good hearty food,amazing pie). I would say that a nice addition might be some fresh fruit or some cereal.
Staff are lovely,anything we asked for,they couldnt be nicer to try and help us with. I read a few negative comments in regards to cleanliness but we really didnt have any issues with this. Its true that there is no in room safe and the saftey deposit boy is a small one at reception but we just kept our cases in our room locked,no issues. They are a pet friendly hotel,however we are dog lovers so this didnt bother us and they are strict about keeping dogs on leashes when leaving the room. Dont use washing detergent in machine,just go to wallgreens/publix and buy some if your staying a while.

It was on International drive but far enough out of the way so there is no heavy traffic or loud night life. It is a bit of a walk on foot to get to the heart of International drive but there is an Iride stop just outside the hotel and lynx 50 (takes you to disney) and 111 service (takes you to The Florida Mall). You can purchase Iride multi day passes at hotel reception.

Will definetly stay again.

Room Tip: Smoking is level 4 i belive,although this is restricted to rooms only,you can smell it throughout th...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

215 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Wilmington, NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised at my experience at this hotel. The rooms (and hotel) was very nice. I was here for business, and loved how close it was to the convention center, yet out of the traffic/congestion that many hotels in that area have. I had a large room that had a work area, sofa, recliner, and king size bed. (and, of course, the full kitchen). Room very quiet.

The only thing was the breakfast. It had prepackaged muffins, bagels, and fruit. There was no oppportunity for any fresh food, or protein (unless you counted the cream cheese packages for the bagels). No cereal or milk. They had apple and orange juice and VERY GOOD COFFEE. The breakfast room itself was pleasant and clean. My hope was for even a little food that was not loaded with sugar and carbohydrates. Hard boiled eggs, maybe? Fresh fruit?

Overall, this was the best hotel, hands down for me, and I definitely will stay here again when I return to Orlando.

Room Tip: I was on the first floor, and felt very comfortable, and safe. I overlooked the pool. I liked that.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013 via mobile

A lovely hotel just sitting in a beautiful quiet spot a few hundred yards from international drive resorts
The hotel is clean and the rooms are so much more liveable than the normal 2 bed rooms in Orlando
Particularly liked the full kitchen and the sofa bed and chair
Free internet and free basic breakfast are also pleasurable
The staff are so nice so helpful they did make us feel like we were at home
If I could request anything it would be more tv channels and a heated pool
But they are slight things
The huge advantage in staying here is sea world is just across the road so to us Aquatica walking distance 5 minutes at most
If you have no car then the lynx bus stops outside the front door and for around a dollar you can get right into Disney
I recommend after 17 years of visiting florida twice a year to try this Venue out I don't think you'll be disappointed
Thank you extended stay for making our 4 week stay a joy

• Stayed December 2012
OrlandoESH, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Convention Ctr - 6443 Westwood, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
Thank you very much for your kind words about our hotel. It is always wonderful to hear that our staff, our cleanliness, our accommodations and our location suited all of your needs. Taking time to share your comments is much appreciated, as this also helps others coming to Orlando to make their hotel selection. We look forward to your return this year!

Sincerely, Pebble Persico
Dublin, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

Everything about this hotel was so fab.the check in was quick.the staff were so helpful.i have stayed here before and this time stayed twenty five nights.we never heard a sound from other rooms or other guests.the breakfast was ideal and if you needed more you have a full size kitchen in your room.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

We had a very pleasant stay at this hotel. Location was perfect, just 5 minutes walking from Seaworld. We could do our own laundry. Oh, I forgot to mention, the only thing was that there wasn't enough pans and dishes to cook. But overall a very good hotel.

• Stayed December 2012
Perrysburg, OH
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

My only disappointment with this hotel is that I couldn't stay longer! Had to leave for the airport at 5 am, before breakfast was served, but the friendly and helpful check-in staff member opened up the pantry and provided me with some breakfast food in advance--so nice of her!
My room was beautiful. Spotless, comfortable, spacious, full kitchen, large bathroom, recliner and couch and desk, great bed, HD TV and DVD player. The place was quiet, clean, family-friendly, free wifi worked well, I felt safe parking my car there... what more can I say? Awesome hotel at an incredible value. I would come back here any time. One note: make sure you bring your own amenities like lotion and conditioner, as they only provide a little shampoo and soap. But the towels are in good condition and the room comes with extra pillows and blankets--very thoughtful! I didn't have time to use the fitness center but it looked OK--one treadmill, one bike, and one elliptical machine, and the room is a little cramped but clean.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
OrlandoESH, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Convention Ctr - 6443 Westwood, responded to this review, November 27, 2012
It was a pleasure reading your review of our hotel on Trip Advisor. I am so happy that you found your stay with us to be comfortable, affordable and clean and found our staff to be friendly and accommodating. Our goal is to satisfy every guest by creating an environment that brings our guests back again and again. Thank you for your review.

Sincerely, Pebble Persico
matmat69
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

We have just returned to the UK from a 14 day holiday at the Extended Stay on Westwood Blvd and overall we had a great time. The main reasons for our trip were the theme parks and shopping in the Orlando area, and with this in mind our choice of hotel focussed on practical needs rather than luxury. And from this view point the Extended Stay stacks up really well.

The initial price was competitive and when added to the free shuttles to the parks and location on both I ride and Lynx routes it makes sense financially. The hotel is within walking distance or a couple of bus stops from Sea World which is also the pick up point for Busch Gardens transport to Tampa. So from here you can get to all the main parks at minimum cost.

The staff were friendly and professional throught out the stay, we had a couple of small plumbing issues that were fixed on the day we reported them. It must be noted that the rooms are not "Deluxe." They are basic, but that basic includes everything we needed to stay for 14 nights with out issue. Hot and cold water, a decent bed and a self catering kitchen if required.

The theme park shuttle buses appeared a bit dated compared with others we saw but they were on time, never broke down and were scheduled to allow a full day in the parks.

The location is fairly quiet compared to International drive but the bus links on our doorstep meant we could try the various restaurants and bars of that area when we wanted (last I ride of 10.30pm suited us but taxi's would be needed for anything later.)

My only negatives are the small pool and the lack of a hotel bar but these wants could be addressed at other local venues if need be.

Overall the Extended Stay catered exactly for the Orlando holiday my wife and I wanted, it was nothing flash but a good reliable base that allowed us to have a great time doing the things we wanted out and about in Orlando.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
OrlandoESH, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Convention Ctr - 6443 Westwood, responded to this review, November 13, 2012
I would like to thank you for your review of your stay with us. Knowing that our hotel, our staff and our location met your needs is certainly what we strive for. Your kind words and thorough review will provide peace of mind to others when choosing their home away from home.
Thank you for allowing us to host your Orlando visit.

Pebble Persico

Been to Extended Stay America - Orlando - Convention Ctr - 6443 Westwood? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Orlando - Convention Ctr - 6443 Westwood

Address: 6443 Westwood Blvd, Orlando, FL 32821 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe)
Location: United States > Florida > Central Florida > Orlando
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access
#91 Romantic Hotel in Orlando
#170 Top resorts Hotel in Orlando
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Orlando - Convention Ctr - 6443 Westwood 2.5*
All suite hotel within walking distance to the West Wing of the Orange County Convention Center. Hotel is within close proximity to Seaworld, Universal Studios, and all International Drive attractions. All rooms feature a fully equipped kitchen and a comfortable recliner. Outdoor swimming pool and barbecue, fitness center, meeting room are also available. Complimentary shuttle bus to Parks and I-Ride trolley stop is located at hotel entrance. Light continental breakfast is served daily. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Extended Stay, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, Expedia, HotelsClick, Otel, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Hotels.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Extended Stay America - Orlando - Convention Ctr - 6443 Westwood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Deluxe Westwood Blvd Hotel Orlando
Extended Stay America Orlando
Extended Stay Orlando
Orlando Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Orlando - Convention Ctr - 6443 Westwood, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.