We got an amazingly cheap deal for our Honeymoon to Orlando so naturaly I was very nervous aboit the hotel that we would be staying in. When the Shuttel took us to the Hotel I was very pleasantly suprised.
The room had everything that we needed,kitchen,sofa,big tv and a comfy bed. A tiny problem would be the lack of cooking pots and skillets,however reception are lovely & they will do their best to get these for you as soon as you ask. We had fresh towels every day as we were staying for 3weeks. Shampoo and soap daily. Breakfast is a continental breakfast,which included bagels,muffins,coffee and fruit juices. It was enough for us as we frequented The Village Inn just along the road (a must try place if you love good hearty food,amazing pie). I would say that a nice addition might be some fresh fruit or some cereal.
Staff are lovely,anything we asked for,they couldnt be nicer to try and help us with. I read a few negative comments in regards to cleanliness but we really didnt have any issues with this. Its true that there is no in room safe and the saftey deposit boy is a small one at reception but we just kept our cases in our room locked,no issues. They are a pet friendly hotel,however we are dog lovers so this didnt bother us and they are strict about keeping dogs on leashes when leaving the room. Dont use washing detergent in machine,just go to wallgreens/publix and buy some if your staying a while.
It was on International drive but far enough out of the way so there is no heavy traffic or loud night life. It is a bit of a walk on foot to get to the heart of International drive but there is an Iride stop just outside the hotel and lynx 50 (takes you to disney) and 111 service (takes you to The Florida Mall). You can purchase Iride multi day passes at hotel reception.
Will definetly stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All suite hotel within walking distance to the West Wing of the Orange County Convention Center. Hotel is within close proximity to Seaworld, Universal Studios, and all International Drive attractions. All rooms feature a fully equipped kitchen and a comfortable recliner. Outdoor swimming pool and barbecue, fitness center, meeting room are also available. Complimentary shuttle bus to Parks and I-Ride trolley stop is located at hotel entrance. Light continental breakfast is served daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Extended Stay, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, EasyToBook, Agoda, Priceline, getaroom.com and Odigeo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Orlando - Convention Ctr - 6443 Westwood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay Deluxe Westwood Blvd Hotel Orlando
- Extended Stay America Orlando
- Extended Stay Orlando
- Orlando Extended Stay