“Just what we needed” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Orlando - Southpark - Commodity Circle

You added Extended Stay America - Orlando - Southpark - Commodity Circle to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Orlando - Southpark - Commodity Circle
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   8687 Commodity Circle, Orlando, FL 32819 (Formerly Wellesley Inn and Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #225 of 326 Hotels in Orlando
Gadsden, Alabama
“Just what we needed”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for three nights in early June. We needed somewhere relatively inexpensive, but still good quality. We got just that. Never had any problems, and was a great location. Didn't ever wake up in time for the breakfast though.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Southpark - Commodity Circle, responded to this review, July 9, 2013
Lydia - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear that you and your Husband enjoyed our location. I am sorry that you have not had the chance to try our grab-and-go breakfast. This is a new feature, and one we definitely recommend.

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

Staff very friendly but my room smelled like pee and cigarette , I asked them to switch my room and they did but the hotel looks old and dirty , if I go back to Orlando I will be searching for a different hotel.

• Stayed June 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Southpark - Commodity Circle, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I sincerely apologize that experienced an unpleasant odor. I am meeting with our housekeeping team to ensure that this does not happen again in the future. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate your feedback. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at ojy@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
Mayfield Heights, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

Designed for people that are going to stay here for an extended period, it worked out fine for my business trip of a few days. Decent sized room but with a lot going on as there is a small kitchenette equipped with stove, fridge, microwave and sink. A wall separates the living/kitchen area from the sleeping and vanity area. Flat panel TV, DVD player, comfortable bed, fairly clean room. The Extended Stay group now has a small simple offering for breakfast: muffins, oatmeal, granola bars, juice and coffee. Customer Service was responsive to burned out florescent kitchen bulb, replaced while I was out on appointments. I would recommend this for Road warriors but not for vacationers, there are people residing here as in most Extended Stay America properties. There is another ESA unit next door to this building.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Southpark - Commodity Circle, responded to this review, June 13, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It is always great to hear that you enjoyed your room and all of the amenities we offer at our hotel. As well, I am very glad that you liked our newest feature, the grab-and-go breakfast.

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
Orlando, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

Very near all of the attractions without actually being in the thick of it. There are restaurants and a shopping/grocery center right across the street. Buses can take you everywhere you want to go if you do not feel like driving. Internet is as slow as molasses is the only down side.

Room Tip: All odd numbered rooms have a view of the pool.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Southpark - Commodity Circle, responded to this review, June 11, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you found our hotel to be conveniently located between attractions, shopping areas and restaurants. Still, I am sorry to hear that our WiFi connection ran slow while you were here. I will definitely address this matter with our provider.

Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

For what we paid, despite the fridge dying on us (a replacement was installed), there was nothing that the hotel staff did or did not do that disrupted us, The room ande premises were clean. The breakfast was continental and fine when the fruit and yougurt was replenished.

The internet was fine. The location is well situated for the Outlet Malls. Disney an the Florida Mall. A Walmart Supercentre is accroos the main road.

Room Tip: The Florida Turnpike exit 255 or 254 are unattendad for cash payments.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Sao Paulo, SP
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

I have been guest in several hotels of this chain and they are all very good, clean, quite and cheap!!! They want you to feel like home, and this is the closest you can get.
So far I have stayed in 4 of them in Orlando. I will try other cities too.
There is a BUT- the breakfast is really poor. Buy your food and eat in the room or go to Denny's.
The hotel should not anounce they offer breakfast.

Room Tip: The rooms are all good. The breakfast is the weakest point of this chain of hotel.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Southpark - Commodity Circle, responded to this review, May 8, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I am sorry to hear that our grab and go breakfast did not satisfy your needs. We review every comment and will be sure to take yours under consideration to determine what we could add to our amenities.

I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at ojy@extendedstay.com. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
Sacramento, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

We're got the two room suite which was on the first floor. The location is close enough to all the attractions and had a Walmart and restaurants across the street. The area around the facility is nice and seems safe, but when you go to Walmart across the street, it seemed unsafe and dicey. There are two Extended stay America next to each other so make sure you are at the right place. Staff here is really nice and helpful. Most other reviews of this place is accurate as far as the walls being thin and the noise from your neighbors door slamming. I gave it a three star because our smoke alarm kept going off while I was boiling water for hot dogs and the noise. The kitchen is nothing special, so don't plan on cooking five course meals. The kitchen table is very small, so my wife and kids ate while sitting on the floor. I would stay here again on our next visit to this area.

Room Tip: two room suites has an a/c unit in each room. The sofa sleeper is nothing more than sleeping on box...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Howard - I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our property. It's great to hear your positive comments about our staff. Please accept my apologies that the smoke alarm kept going off in your room. This is something that will happen if a lot of smoke is generated. Still, we are disheartened to read this was a problem for you and your family.

Once more, thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.

Been to Extended Stay America - Orlando - Southpark - Commodity Circle? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Orlando - Southpark - Commodity Circle

Address: 8687 Commodity Circle, Orlando, FL 32819 (Formerly Wellesley Inn and Suites)
Location: United States > Florida > Central Florida > Orlando
#22 Best Value Hotel in Orlando
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Orlando - Southpark - Commodity Circle 2.5*
An all suite hotel conveniently located for easy access to the Orange County Convention Center, Sea World, Universal Orlando Resort, and Walt Disney World. All rooms feature a fully equipped kitchen and a sitting area. Outdoor swimming pool and barbecue area, fitness center and laundry facilities available. Light continental breakfast served daily. Free wifi. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Extended Stay, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Orlando - Southpark - Commodity Circle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Deluxe Orlando - John Young Parkway Hotel Orlando
Orlando Extended Stay
Extended Stay Orlando

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Orlando - Southpark - Commodity Circle, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.