“spring break” 5 of 5 stars

You added La Quinta Inn & Suites Orlando Convention Center to your Saves list
La Quinta Inn & Suites Orlando Convention Center
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   8504 Universal Blvd, Orlando, FL 32819   |
Ranked #133 of 326 Hotels in Orlando

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Panama City, Panama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

I stayed here with my family for 5 days. Considering that this is a pet friendly hotel the room and facilities were very clean. Keep in mind that this is not a 5 stars hotel and is not like the cheapest out there. This is a very decent standard hotel for the ones that need a practical room close to the parks (specially the Universal Studio's or Water Parks).

The breakfast was fine, it is included on the price and its OK. Just make sure to get there earlier to get some boiled gets, those run out very fast :)

Now for the ones going to Disney parks at Orlando: This hotel may be a little bit too far, if you are renting a car it should not be an issue, its even nicer because you get to know more of Orlando. But if you are not renting a car consider staying at Kissimmee, which is way closer to Disney World and some of those hotels even offer free transportation.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

the people on the front counter were great. Frank and the am shift and I think her name was Sharon on the pm shift. They went out of their way to help us and answer our questions. Also the continental breakfast was the gets we have had in a ling time. A great variety to pick from.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Columbus, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

The hotel is clean and close to attractions. Our room was quiet for the most part. Staff is friendly. Our fridge never worked the whole week, and the breakfast facility was very crowded every morning. For Orlando, this was a nice place to stay for relatively inexpensive cost. We didn't spend a whole lot of time at the hotel as we went to local attractions in the area. So overall the hotel fulfilled our expectations as a nice place to sleep and have a quick morning breakfast.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

one of the best hotels i have stayed....one of the best hotels i have stayed....one of the best hotels i have stayed....one of the best hotels i have stayed....one of the best hotels i have stayed....one of the best hotels i have stayed....one of the best hotels i have stayed....one of the best hotels i have stayed....one of the best hotels i have stayed....one of the best hotels i have stayed....one of the best hotels i have stayed....one of the best hotels i have stayed....one of the best hotels i have stayed....one of the best hotels i have stayed....

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

Let me begin by saying that I love La Quinta! I stay in one whenever I can. However, I was extremely disappointed in this one. I checked in at 5:00. I had made my reservations two months in advance. I was told I had to take a smoking room, or be sent to another hotel. I had reserved two nights. I would have to spend the first night elsewhere, the second night back at La Quina. The manager said they were overbooked and there were no other rooms. I took the room.it smelled horrible. It was too cold, I called the front desk and was told to just unplug the unit! I was so disappointed in my stay here that I will never stay here again. I will go about two blocks away and stay in the LQ at Jamaican Court. I have stayed there before and it was much nicer.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Orlando Convention Center? Share your experiences!