Great experience at the front desk by Ana ( I believe her batch was for assistant manager) she was very nice and accommodating at check in ,also at check out a oriental lady manager was very nice , Room service food was good . I had reserved a pool cabana and had to go to fitness and the girl that gave me the cooler at 530 am on Saturday 5/2/15 was super nice and answer all my questions /The room was nice and houskeepers did a good job ,I would had given this hotel 5 stars but Timothy and his guys at the bar by the pool need to be more hospitable , they were rude and I think is because the hotel lacks service at the cabanas or the pool (no waiters) so they have a primadonna attitude at the bar , I saw the other bartender with dark hair that has a grindy smile talk to Timothy because somene ask Timothy to smile and the dark hair bartender said "yeah like your job is to smile to everyone" and I was right there listening to them complain about a guest , later after I ordered food I went to get a single drink so instead of making the line by the grill I went on the side were there are bar stools ,to my surprise the bold bartender yelled at me that I have to go on the line , I was baffled and asked him that I just needed a Pina colada and he said again in a very loud manner that I needed to make the line ,so I went to the other side and made the line , the pathetic part was that he was from the right side of the bar screaming :next in line and none of the ladies seemed to want to go to him so I ended being his only alternative ,needles to say I did not go back to the bar again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All-suite hotel located 1.5 Miles from Disney. 1,218 One-bedroom suites, 120 two-bedroom villas with pay-per-view programming and free high definition cable. Tropical pool with waterfalls and 75-foot waterslide, fitness center, two game arcades, night-lighted tennis and basketball, two business centers, 150,000 sq ft of meeting space, The Island Spa. 24-Hour room service, 24-hour deli, casual dining, award-winning fine dining, two lounges and coffee cafe. Hertz rental car desk with rental cars on property. Scheduled shuttles to Disney available for a nominal fee. NO RESORT FEES, FREE PARKING! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Amex, Priceline, Splendia, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Odigeo, getaroom.com, HotelTravel.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Caribe Royale All Suite Hotel & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribe Royale All Suite Hotel And Convention Center
- Caribe Royale All Suite Hotel Orlando
- Caribe Royale Orlando Hotel