If you're looking to save some $$$, and still get a nice suite, I recommend this hotel. We stayed in tower II, which has a coffee shop in the lobby floor. Even though we didn't use the pool, it looked nice and warm.
The hotel was decent, nothing outstanding, yet it had all of the comforts we needed. Based on the location, the price paid, and the amenities, we will definitively stay here next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All-suite hotel located 1.5 miles from Disney. 1,218 one-bedroom suites, 120 two-bedroom villas with free cable in a high definition format. Tropical pool with waterfalls and waterslide, fitness center, game arcades, night-lighted tennis and basketball, two business centers, 150,000 sq ft of meeting space, The Island Spa. 24-hour room service, 24-hour deli, casual and award-winning fine dining, two lounges and coffee cafe. Hertz rental car desk with rental cars on property. Free scheduled shuttles to Disney. NO RESORT FEES, FREE PARKING! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelClick, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Caribe Royale All Suite Hotel & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribe Royale All Suite Hotel And Convention Center
- Caribe Royale All Suite Hotel Orlando
- Caribe Royale Orlando Hotel