The king deluxe suite is totally worth the cost. The decor is ok (the bed had way too many pillows and other stuff on it). The suite comes with a Jacuzzi tub that was certainly welcome after a few hours at Disney. On my first night, I found that the TV in the bedroom was not working correctly. It was 10:30 PM and I wanted to settle in and watch some late night TV. A call to the operator had a service man in my room within a few minutes. He agreed the flat screen was bad and got a brand new one for me. The entire process took only 30 minutes. I can't remember the last time a hotel had service like this!
The Venetian Room is the fine dining restaurant in the resort. It has four AAA diamonds and has had Micheline stars as well. The food is beyond outstanding. This restaurant compares very favorably to the best in New York; and that's saying a lot. The crab cake appetizer sits on a bed of wild rice and is easily the best I have ever had. There is nothing bad on the menu. The wine list is also perfect. In fact, you can get a Robert Mondavi reserve by the glass.
Service is perfect. The servers are all veterans of the finest restaurants in the world. There are only four staff in the front of the house and four in the kitchen. You must make a reservation. The restaurant serves about 20 people a night. Dinner is much more than a meal, it is a 2 hour experience. It's worth every penny. Figure about $100 a person including a glass of wine. Pricey, but world class.
Also, check out the specials. I arrived on my birthday and took advantage of the Caribe's birthday special. Stay two nights and get one free! Not only that, but there was a nice birthday cake in my room.
This is absolutely the only place I will stay in Orlando.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All-suite hotel located 1.5 miles from Disney. 1,218 one-bedroom suites, 120 two-bedroom villas with free cable in a high definition format. Tropical pool with waterfalls and waterslide, fitness center, game arcades, night-lighted tennis and basketball, two business centers, 150,000 sq ft of meeting space, The Island Spa. 24-hour room service, 24-hour deli, casual and award-winning fine dining, two lounges and coffee cafe. Hertz rental car desk with rental cars on property. Free scheduled shuttles to Disney. NO RESORT FEES, FREE PARKING! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelClick, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Caribe Royale All Suite Hotel & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribe Royale All Suite Hotel And Convention Center
- Caribe Royale All Suite Hotel Orlando
- Caribe Royale Orlando Hotel