I just finished a 4 day conference stay at the Caribe Royale. This is a wonderful place to stay in Orlando! I was in Tower 1 overlooking the pool, facing east. The suite was more space than I needed for one person - it's got two beds, plus a "living room" with sofa, chair and desk, two large screen TV's, fridge, micro, coffee maker. it would be perfect for two people or a small family. The rooms were very clean, nicely decorated, large - much nicer than just one normal hotel room and the price was good!
The work-out building is Excellent and Big for a hotel! Lots of machines! The pool is nice with a slide for kids and there were plenty of chairs, even though the hotel was full.
Several shuttles run daily to the Disney parks and also to the Premium Outlets. I took the Outlet shuttle twice - it holds only 13 passengers, so get in line early or you'll miss out - especially on the return trip. There was also a shuttle to our main conference hotel, the Orlando World Center Marriott, which ran continuously throughout the day. It was really quick and a well-run operation! I didn't have a car, so was concerned about being in the "overflow" hotel.
Staff were very friendly and helpful. The hotel is not super close to anything, though you can walk across the street to the CVS store, souvenir shop, and a few small restaurants. CVS sells groceries, wine, and other stuff much cheaper than the hotel, which I wish I had checked out sooner! I got salads and sandwich stuff to save on food costs.
If you don't have a car, take the Mears Transportation hotel shuttle from the airport - there are desks near the baggage areas. Buy the round trip ticket and then just call a day ahead for pick up arrangements. It's very easy and reliable.
I really enjoyed the Caribe Royale and would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All-suite hotel located 1.5 miles from Disney. 1,218 one-bedroom suites, 120 two-bedroom villas with free cable in a high definition format. Tropical pool with waterfalls and waterslide, fitness center, game arcades, night-lighted tennis and basketball, two business centers, 150,000 sq ft of meeting space, The Island Spa. 24-hour room service, 24-hour deli, casual and award-winning fine dining, two lounges and coffee cafe. Hertz rental car desk with rental cars on property. Free scheduled shuttles to Disney. NO RESORT FEES, FREE PARKING! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Booking.com, Splendia, TravelClick, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Caribe Royale All Suite Hotel & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribe Royale All Suite Hotel And Convention Center
- Caribe Royale All Suite Hotel Orlando
- Caribe Royale Orlando Hotel