Have been staying at this hotel for several years as an annual conference calls us there every January. Because of the number of years we have stayed there - we have learned a few key tricks/tips. First - because there is a group of us - we normally request a Villa. The Villa's include a main area with a small kitchen - full size frig and dining table. It also includes a nice area to watch TV or relax. All Villa's include a small patio that is screened in. The Villa also has 2 bedrooms - one with 2 double beds with an attached bathroom that the main area also can get access to as well as a master bedroom with a King size bed - and private bath. The master bathroom has a shower stall and no tub, however the other bathroom has the tub/shower combo. Another plus is that they include a washer/dryer - great to reduce what you have to travel with and for quick loads from unexpected spills.
If you stay in the Villa's and need to get to the other side of the convention center - you can take a short cut and walk behind the large pond and go in the back way - where employees gain access - this can cut down on the amount of walking you do.
This hotel has 2 pool areas - a main pool area by the Tower Rooms and one just for the Villa guests. The Main pool has bar service, a water slide and has the exercise building. The Villa pool is more private - does not include any type of bar service or slide, but has a hot tub and is very nice as it is normally not crowded.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All-suite hotel located 1.5 miles from Disney. 1,218 one-bedroom suites, 120 two-bedroom villas with free cable in a high definition format. Tropical pool with waterfalls and waterslide, fitness center, game arcades, night-lighted tennis and basketball, two business centers, 150,000 sq ft of meeting space, The Island Spa. 24-hour room service, 24-hour deli, casual and award-winning fine dining, two lounges and coffee cafe. Hertz rental car desk with rental cars on property. Free scheduled shuttles to Disney. NO RESORT FEES, FREE PARKING! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Amex, Splendia, BookIt.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Reservation Counter, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Caribe Royale All Suite Hotel & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribe Royale All Suite Hotel And Convention Center
- Caribe Royale All Suite Hotel Orlando
- Caribe Royale Orlando Hotel