“Great Family Hotel--Great value” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Ranked #102 of 328 hotels in Orlando
GreenLeadersBronze level
Merrick, New York
“Great Family Hotel--Great value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

We had a terrific stay at the Caribe Royale. We booked a villa and were happy we did. Plenty of room for the entire family and the kitchen was great. The rooms were clean and up to date and found it to be a great retreat from all of the park hopping during the day. The restaurants were excellent and all of the services were excellent. We thoroughly enjoyed the pool and the children found it to be a close second to all of the fun in the neighboring parks. The concierge was very helpful in purchasing park tickets and gave great directions to local events.

Room Tip: If in the villas, choose a top floor unit. There are vaulted ceilings and less noise.

2,242 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (484)
  • Arabic first
nashville
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012 via mobile

This is a huge hotel complex we got lost finding our building the room was very nice we had double queen beds vanity area and living room very comfortable the only problem difficulty finding parking and as women it was not safe walking so far away from the front door housekeeping staff loud during the day I was sick and stayed in for the day very disturbing but overall a wonderful hotel close to Disney if you do not get lost great place for families to stay

• Stayed September 2012
Columbia, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

This isn't the first time I've stayed at this hotel, nor will it be the last. As usual, check-in was quick and efficient. The staff was friendly, and the rooms were clean. Food and drinks from Calypso Poolside were really good. We always order food off the room service menu from Cafe Largo and pick it up. It's WAY faster than room service for the same food (I once waited over an hour to get room service vs. 15 minutes for pick up). The pool was a little cool this trip which was surprising since it's September and the daytime temperatures were still close to 90. I do sometimes have to ask housekeeping for additional soap and shampoo - they sometimes don't leave extra and I hate to get in the shower and THEN realize I need more shampoo. The beds seem to be getting a little bit soft - I wasn't as comfortable as I usually am....

Room Tip: If you want/need connecting rooms, make sure you call the day you're checking in to verify they...
Palm City, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

We chose this resort partly for the reviews and also for accommodations and ameneties. We were not sorry. We asked for an early check in, there was no problem, we check in at 10 AM, then took the shuttle to the parks. Staff was excellent, beautiful room, comfortable bed and great pool area. After walking around Disney for a second day, I hurt my back so bad, I couldn't walk the next day. I call the manager, they got me a wheel chair and transportation to and from the Urgent Care Clinic and also to the drugstore. They allowed us a late check out so I could take my meds and make it home that day. I want to thank Josh, who is in charge of the bellboys. He droves us and was so patient with us. They went above and beyond the call of duty for us. We certainly would stay there again and highly recommend them

Room Tip: Great value for the price. Free parking. No fee for cancellation within 72 hours. Great location
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Sarasota, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

We had never stayed here before, but planned a trip to Disney for the weekend and thought we would try it out. We got a great price on a suite and loved how spacious, comfortable and clean the room was. We didn't arrive until after spending the day at Disney around 10pm. The lady at the front desk checked us in and said "you guys look tired would you like a late checkout so the kids can sleep in?" I can honestly say that has never happened before. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Some of our other family members had a villa that was perfect for their larger family. They also had a beautiful pool with a waterslide that the kids loved. Soft down comforters-slept like a baby. The only small thing I would change would be a shorter shuttle ride to and from Disney. They make a few stops along the way, but not a big deal. We would definately stay there again!

PA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

This was a great place to stay- esp since I got a deal of $90 a night. Loved that they had 2 rooms- a bedroom and a living area with microwave, frig, TV etc. The pool was great. Food was OK but felt it was overpriced.

They did let us check in early which was very nice!

Very close to Disney parks. I would def. stay here again- esp at the rate I got. Not sure if I would pay full price.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Winchester, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

This is an excellent suite-hotel close to Disney World. The living room and bedroom each had a flat-screen TV so that my wife and I could watch different programs. The room was furnished nicely with sturdy, dark furniture, and the bed was comfortable. We had dinner in their good restaurant. The free shuttle to Disney World was very convenient as it runs from opening to closing hours. We did not have time to use the large, beautiful pool. Highly recommended for visitors to Disney World.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Caribe Royale All Suite Hotel & Convention Center? Share your experiences!