The staff of this property were absolutely superb! On a trip to a different city a few months ago I had an experience that left me very anxious about traveling again. I called ahead to Legacy and expressed my concerns. When we arrived, I asked for some help making sure that my room was safe for my family, and not only were they totally prepared to assist me (immediately, I might add), but the housekeeping and maintenance managers had already checked my room for me. They had even determined that a different suite would better accommodate my family and had changed our reservation. They simply could not have been any more professional. I previously worked at one of the Deluxe Disney Hotels, and I can assure you that the folks there would not have done as much to assuage my fears as the staff at Legacy.
As for the property itself, we found it to be more than adequate. We had a one-bedroom, and the common room area was HUGE! The kitchen had a nice big peninsula area with bar seats (not high up, though). My four year-old thought that was really fantastic. The pool was a good size, nothing fancy, but because this is a smaller property we had it to ourselves every single evening. My family decided that we would rather have a simple pool all to ourselves than a big pool with 1000 of our closest friends. The master bedroom was more than ample. I will say that the shower situation in the master bathroom was unusual to say the least. But when I went to bathe my preschoolers, the big tub (with a seat in it), turned out to be very convenient.
I have stayed at many different condo properties in the Lake Buena Vista and Kissimmee areas (approximately 15 different locations), and the constant is always the checkout procedures. We always have to leave the place "just so." When I asked the front desk about checkout procedures I was told that housekeeping takes care of all of it. That was the icing on the cake for me!
I can't say enough about this property. From now on this is the only time-share exchange location I will use in this area. We absolutely loved it! OH! And the location is so good that we were able to walk (twice) to the Orlando Ale House (one of our favorites)!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just minutes away from Disney(R), Legacy Vacation Club Lake Buena Vista is also only 2 miles from The House of Blues, Cirque du Soleil, shopping & restaurants. Onsite, guests can enjoy the swimming pool, hot tub, tennis court & beautiful garden. About the property A condominium-style resort featuring mini suite, 1-bedroom suites & 2-bedroom deluxe suites. Each room features full kitchens/kitchenettes, dining & living areas, flat-screen TV's onsite laundry facility, business center & free WiFi resort wide ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Low Cost Holidays, Odigeo and Otel so you can book your Legacy Vacation Resorts-Lake Buena Vista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Legacy Vacation Resorts-Lake Buena Vista Hotel Orlando
- Celebrity Resort Orlando
- Celebrity Hotel Orlando
- Celebrity Resorts Lake Buena Vista