“Sticky fingers!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN Lake Buena Vista Resort Hotel

You added BEST WESTERN Lake Buena Vista Resort Hotel to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN Lake Buena Vista Resort Hotel
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2000 Hotel Plaza Boulevard, Lake Buena Vista, Orlando, FL 32830   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
1,000 bonus reward points
Ranked #158 of 332 Hotels in Orlando
“Sticky fingers!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Very dissapointing to find that my fiancé's swimsuit, $500 in cash and also my make up bag "somehow" dissapeared from my hotel room. I reported the stuff and NO ONE got back to me, I called later, twice and the manager was not answering the phone number provided, left two voice mails still nothing! I called today, spoke to the manager, he said that he was aware of my situation, at the moment when I reported my stuff he had stepped out and that his staff told him I would be back! I wonder how the front desk assistant could figure that out if she knew I was catching a flight and checking out. He claimed he was waiting for me to come back! He said that he would give me the local police department number. I don't see how that will help since its been a week and I dont live in Florida! A horrible way of dealing with someone's sticky fingers! He never showed compassion or even offered an apology! It is sad that they rather sweep these problems under the rug! Its devastating when you think you and your stuff are safe and you realize other wise!

Stayed August 2015, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (368)
Lowman, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

We stayed for one night to move on to disney the next day. The location was perfect, we walked to downtown disney. The room was very clean and much larger than I expected and the view was nice. I thought the air conditioner was a little colder than I wanted and couldn't seem to get it to warm it up but that's just my opinion, some may like it colder. overall great experience, I would definitely stay again.

Cheshire, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Our stay at Best Western Lake Buena Vista was good for what we needed - just beds. It was an average, clean room that served its purpose so we could sleep. Our only disappointment was the tub that did not drain.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Clean hotel. Great Staff.
This hotel should have a higher Best Western title.
Why pay high prices all you need is a bed and shower. You will be in the parks all day. Great location.
The pool was nice.
I really enjoyed my stay!

Stayed July 2015, traveled with friends
Youssef B, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Lake Buena Vista Resort Hotel, responded to this review, 2 days ago
We are delighted you have enjoyed your visit at the Best Western Downtown Disney Resort
and highly appreciate your vote of confidence regarding our staff and overall service. Rest assured I will share your wonderful comments with the entire staff, as we look forward to serving your soon!

Jacksonville, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Excellent staff and great shuttle services to downtown Disney and surrounding area of attractions. The check in process was very easy and staff very friendly. Onsite parking available and great. The rooms are spacious and ask for a view of Disney attractions you can view the fireworks.

• Stayed August 2015, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Our entire hotel team says a big THANK YOU for the terrific hotel review of your recent stay with us. Your description of the easy check in process, and friendly service delivery at our hotel are highly appreciated. We are so pleased that our hotel exceeded your expectations, especially our spacious guest rooms with an awesome view of the Disney fireworks. I will share your wonderful comments with the entire staff and thank you so much for the nice review. We look forward to having you as a return guest again in the near future.

Pembroke Pines, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Close to Downtown Disney and free transportation to all of the Disney Parks! We enjoyed the breakfast buffet and the pool, and there were shops in the lobby that carried anything you could need. There were also many other restaurants withing walking distance. We parked the car upon arrival and did not drive again until departing four days later.

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for your wonderful review of your recent visit to the Best Western at Downtown Disney. I'm glad that our hotel location and service exceeded your expectations. I am particularly pleased that you have enjoyed our daily breakfast buffet, the pool area, and made good use of our continues free transpiration to the Disney parks. Most importantly, I am pleased to know, you choose to leave your car on property in favor of the convenient Disney shuttle. Rest assured, I will share your review with the entire staff and thank you so much for taking time to comment.
We can't wait for your next visit, as we look forward to deliver 5 star experience once again!

Miami, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

This hotel is not the best, but is the best in price and cleanliness close to Disney. if u want luxury go somewhere else if you want product for your money this is the place to be. buses running to Disney are helpful if you don't have a car.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you so much for the wonderful review regarding your recent stay with us. We are delighted our staff and hotel location provided good value for price paid. We truly appreciate the positive comments, which motivates us to elevate our service level even higher. Rest Assured I will share your comments with our entire staff, and hope to have you as our guest once again!