We booked a one-night stay at Best Western in Downtown Disney via Bookit.com so that we could be on Disney property prior to checking-in at our Disney resort. I was very happy with the property. The lobby was clean and welcoming, especially after being in the car for the 15-hour drive from New Jersey. Once we checked-in, we were directed to the Guest Services Counter where the hard sell began. Apparently Best Western has another property in the Disney area which offers time-shares. After being told we could receive free breakfast and a $100 Disney giftcard to be used during our stay, we decided to listen to the pitch. After 20 minutes of babbling nonstop we were told we did not quality for the breakfast/gift card giveaway because they already telemarket to our area. Again, after 15 hours in the car, this was very frustrating!
We finally went to our room and we were not disappointed. The room was clean and well furnished with a wonderful view of the Disney area. We decided to grab a bite to eat in the resteraunt located within the hotel. It was nice, however, the menu was very small and very overpriced, but it was convenient.
I would recommend this hotel for 1-night stay as we did, but be warned - stay away from the Guest Relations counter!
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Lake Buena Vista Hotel
- Best Western Lake Buena Vista Hotel Orlando
- Best Western Lake Buena Vista
- Best Western Orlando
- Orlando Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Downtown Disney®, this Lake Buena Vista hotel is the ideal place to stay for an affordable Disneyworld® vacation. Our hotel near Disneyworld® offers guaranteed admission and continuous complimentary shuttle transportation to all four Walt Disneyworld® theme parks!After a day of non-stop fun and excitement, guests can retire to one of 325 generously-appointed guest rooms each featuring furnished private balconies. Additional business and leisure amenities in each room include 37-inch LG LCD flat panel TV's with cable access, an alarm clock radio with iPod compatibility and complimentary wireless Internet access. Our Lake Buena Vista Resort offers fun for the whole family with an outdoor heated swimming pool, a video game room, fitness center, a cocktail lounge with pool side seating and an on-site restaurant. Business guests staying at the BEST WESTERN Lake Buena Vista Resort Hotel will also appreciate our hotel's business services, meeting facilities and close proximity to local corporations, including Johnson & Johnson, IBM, KPMG and Accenture, in addition to easy access to the Orlando Convention Center. This 100% non-smoking Lake Buena Vista hotel is also situated in the heart of local events like the Disney® Marathon, the Epcot® Food & Wine Festival and the Epcot® Flower & Garden Festival. While you're here, don't forget to visit the ESPN® Wide World of Sports Complex, Downtown Disney® West Side, Downtown Disney® Market Place and Pleasure Island. Just minutes from the BEST WESTERN Lake Buena Vista Resort Hotel, guests will find themselves in the heart of the area's best attractions, including Animal Kingdom®, SeaWorld® Orlando, the Orlando Orange County Convention Center, Discovery Cove Orlando, Universal Studios®, Legoland® Florida and Busch Gardens®.For the ultimate family-friendly Downtown Disney® hotel experience, book a stay today and save with the BEST WESTERN Lake Buena Vista Resort Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Budget Places, Otel, Hotwire, Venere, Best Western, Olotels, EasyToBook, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Tingo, HotelsClick and Hotels.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN Lake Buena Vista Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.