Me and my mother stopped here in April time, after reading other reviews on this website, we were slightly worried about stopping there. Check in was nice and easy, friendly staff and a really nice reception area with a few comfy chairs, a Disney gift shop and a convenience store that sells bits of food, cereals and drinks. Just at the other side of the reception area is the restaurant with a small cafe with a pizza hut inside it. This was great if you just wanted a quick bite to eat. When we got to our room it was spacious enough with two queen size beds, very very comfortable mattresses, a bathroom with bath/shower and toilet, and a septate vanity area - which was great in a morning if you just need a mirror whilst someone is in the shower.
Every room had a balcony - we didn't have a particularly special view of anything, just the other hotels opposite and the road, but the sun did rise up on this side of the hotel which was great in the morning when enjoying a coffee (coffee machine in room :D). There was also a sofa in the room with a small table and radio alarm clock - throughout the hotel was free high speed internet which was great so we could check out what was going on at home.
The free buses to and from the Disney parks were also fantastic - they ran on a schedule every 30 minutes or so to and from the Disney parks, was really easy and convenient.
All in all a great stay here - no complaints and will be definitely be returning.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Lake Buena Vista Hotel
- Best Western Lake Buena Vista Hotel Orlando
- Best Western Lake Buena Vista
- Best Western Orlando
- Orlando Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Downtown Disney®, this Lake Buena Vista hotel is the ideal place to stay for an affordable Disneyworld® vacation. Our hotel near Disneyworld® offers guaranteed admission and continuous complimentary shuttle transportation to all four Walt Disneyworld® theme parks!After a day of non-stop fun and excitement, guests can retire to one of 325 generously-appointed guest rooms each featuring furnished private balconies. Additional business and leisure amenities in each room include 37-inch LG LCD flat panel TV's with cable access, an alarm clock radio with iPod compatibility and complimentary wireless Internet access. Our Lake Buena Vista Resort offers fun for the whole family with an outdoor heated swimming pool, a video game room, fitness center, a cocktail lounge with pool side seating and an on-site restaurant. Business guests staying at the BEST WESTERN Lake Buena Vista Resort Hotel will also appreciate our hotel's business services, meeting facilities and close proximity to local corporations, including Johnson & Johnson, IBM, KPMG and Accenture, in addition to easy access to the Orlando Convention Center. This 100% non-smoking Lake Buena Vista hotel is also situated in the heart of local events like the Disney® Marathon, the Epcot® Food & Wine Festival and the Epcot® Flower & Garden Festival. While you're here, don't forget to visit the ESPN® Wide World of Sports Complex, Downtown Disney® West Side, Downtown Disney® Market Place and Pleasure Island. Just minutes from the BEST WESTERN Lake Buena Vista Resort Hotel, guests will find themselves in the heart of the area's best attractions, including Animal Kingdom®, SeaWorld® Orlando, the Orlando Orange County Convention Center, Discovery Cove Orlando, Universal Studios®, Legoland® Florida and Busch Gardens®.For the ultimate family-friendly Downtown Disney® hotel experience, book a stay today and save with the BEST WESTERN Lake Buena Vista Resort Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Lake Buena Vista Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.