As we'd never been to the Orlando area before we weren't sure which area to choose,
Booked this hotel online through www.bookit.com & paid $371.46 for 5 nights. Immediately after booking I emailed the hotel requesting a room on the highest floor away from the elevator, ice machine & other common areas with a king bed. I also requested a Disney view (you can see the fireworks @ night). Upon check-in we received all as requested.
This hotel is in the Downtown Disney area & only a 7 minute walk to the Disney Marketplace. It's also a short walk to the grocery store, McDonalds, Red Lobster & other amenities.
The hotel has a pool but no hot tub. The restaurant/lounge has limited food selection but the chicken burger was great! Free Disney shuttle is available.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Lake Buena Vista Hotel
- Best Western Lake Buena Vista Hotel Orlando
- Best Western Lake Buena Vista
- Best Western Orlando
- Orlando Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Downtown Disney®, this Lake Buena Vista hotel is the ideal place to stay for an affordable Disneyworld® vacation. Our hotel near Disneyworld® offers guaranteed admission and continuous complimentary shuttle transportation to all four Walt Disneyworld® theme parks!After a day of non-stop fun and excitement, guests can retire to one of 325 generously-appointed guest rooms each featuring furnished private balconies. Additional business and leisure amenities in each room include 37-inch LG LCD flat panel TV's with cable access, an alarm clock radio with iPod compatibility and complimentary wireless Internet access. Our Lake Buena Vista Resort offers fun for the whole family with an outdoor heated swimming pool, a video game room, fitness center, a cocktail lounge with pool side seating and an on-site restaurant. Business guests staying at the BEST WESTERN Lake Buena Vista Resort Hotel will also appreciate our hotel's business services, meeting facilities and close proximity to local corporations, including Johnson & Johnson, IBM, KPMG and Accenture, in addition to easy access to the Orlando Convention Center. This 100% non-smoking Lake Buena Vista hotel is also situated in the heart of local events like the Disney® Marathon, the Epcot® Food & Wine Festival and the Epcot® Flower & Garden Festival. While you're here, don't forget to visit the ESPN® Wide World of Sports Complex, Downtown Disney® West Side, Downtown Disney® Market Place and Pleasure Island. Just minutes from the BEST WESTERN Lake Buena Vista Resort Hotel, guests will find themselves in the heart of the area's best attractions, including Animal Kingdom®, SeaWorld® Orlando, the Orlando Orange County Convention Center, Discovery Cove Orlando, Universal Studios®, Legoland® Florida and Busch Gardens®.For the ultimate family-friendly Downtown Disney® hotel experience, book a stay today and save with the BEST WESTERN Lake Buena Vista Resort Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, HostelWorld, getaroom.com, BookIt.com, Best Western, HostelBookers, Venere and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN Lake Buena Vista Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.