“TWO GREAT STAY'S” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn Orlando International Airport

You added Hampton Inn Orlando International Airport to your Saves list
Hampton Inn Orlando International Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   5767 T.G. Lee Blvd, Orlando, FL 32822 (Orlando International Airport)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Park, Stay & Go Package
Ranked #129 of 326 Hotels in Orlando
Lancaster
“TWO GREAT STAY'S”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

I stayed at this hotel twice during the last week in October. The staff is terriffic and the hotel is very nice. They have a shuttel and was able to pick me up and take me back to the airport. I will deffiantly make this my hoel of choise for future visits to Orlando.

Room Tip: Both rooms were clean and comfortable. The room on the back of the hotel overlooks the swimming poo...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
HamptonGMOrlando, General Manager at Hampton Inn Orlando International Airport, responded to this review, November 7, 2012
Dear Teresa B,

I would like to thank you for your recent stay here at the Hampton Inn Orlando Airport. Trip Advisor, has forwarded me your review and I am pleased to see you had a wonderful experience. Here at Hampton we are always looking for ways to impress our guests. If there are any suggestions or comments about our hotel or your stay, please email me directly at mcoap_hampton@hilton.com or contact me at 407-888-2024.

Thank you once again and we hope we will see you again soon should your travels bring you back to the Orlando area.

Debra Thompson-French

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
baltimore, md
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

Don't get me wrong. This is an adequate hotel. Even nice in some respects. Front desk and check in was smooth and pleasant. Service was good. Complimentary breakfast in the morning was superior. In my estimation, this hotel is not that old. But... you can just tell from the high volume of travelers passing through this hotel that it is taking a beating. The sofas in the lobby were stained beyond description. They are building a new Hampton Inn across the highway so, maybe the writing is on the wall for this hotel. If you are looking for an overnight stay, with value, close to the airport this Hampton Inn should suffice.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
HamptonGMOrlando, General Manager at Hampton Inn Orlando International Airport, responded to this review, November 3, 2012
Your effort and time sharing your comments surrounding your recent experience at out hotel is most appreciated and something we take very seriously. Please accept my sincerest apologies for any inconvenience you may have experienced during your visit.

The Hampton Inn Orlando Airport will be undergoing a refreshment of our guest rooms which includes new paint, carpet, mirrors, and artwork. The next phase will continue with all new furniture and drapery in the rooms which is scheduled to be complete by next year. As well we are doing a renovation for the lobby,. Once our refreshment is complete you will find a new fresh product that will exceed your expectations.

Here at the Hampton Inn Orlando Airport we value your patronage. Again, we extend our sincere apologies and hope that in the near future you will once again allow us the opportunity to serve you and so that you may see the improvement to our product for your enjoyment.

Santa Barbara, CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

We recently, October 19th, spent a night at the Hampton Inn on T.G. Lee Blvd., near the Orlando airport as we had an early morning flight the next day. We selected this location based on the reviews on this site and were not disappointed. We had a corner king room on the 5th floor that was spacious and well furnished. Since we had turned in our rental car so we wouldn’t have to do that the morning of our flight, we appreciated the fact that there were a couple of restaurants near the hotel. The morning breakfast offering was standard for a Hampton Inn which I have found to be much better than most complimentary offerings.
We have come to expect good service, good accommodations and free Wi-Fi at Hampton Inns and we found that all this was true for this location. The rooms and amenities were as expected, the shuttle service was efficient and ran on schedule and we had no problems during our stay. If you are looking for a good airport hotel in Orlando or a place for a longer stay in that area, this property should be a good choice.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
HamptonGMOrlando, General Manager at Hampton Inn Orlando International Airport, responded to this review, November 2, 2012

Halifax, NS
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

We stayed at the Hampton Inn one night prior to our Disney cruise. As our friends were arriving late in the evening we decided to book a hotel close to the airport. We stay Hilton when we travel and especially love the Hampton Inns. This may change after our stay at this particular location.

This location is in dire need of remodelling. The rooms are outdated, damaged, smell and just plain dirty! If this was your first introduction to a Hampton Inn, you would have a very bad opinion of the entire brand. We will not stay here again and would advise others to look elsewhere. For the price, the Embassy Suites around the corner would have been a better choice.

I will say the staff were top notch and are only working with what they have been provided.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Dear ChadHFX,

5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012 via mobile

I recently made two trips to Disney and stayed here the night I flew in and the night before I flew out. It is so convenient when you get in late and leave early. I happened to start a conversation with the general manager and she was so wonderful! She made sure when we came back the night before our early flight we were welcomed like old friends! I like this place also because it is one of the few places I can actually smoke in a hotel room! Wow! I know to many of you this will be a turn-off, but to us smokers...it is amazing! The pool was nice, but kinda cold, and unfortunately there is no hot tub. That really didn't matter though because we weren't making it a vacation destination, just a great place close to the airport so we could sleep a little longer.

Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
HamptonGMOrlando, General Manager at Hampton Inn Orlando International Airport, responded to this review, October 23, 2012

5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here as part of a bridal party for an out of state wedding. We got in late and my husband was still out with the groomsmen when I checked in. After showering I noticed I couldn't get the AC to kick on. While I wasn't uncomfortable (68 degrees), my hubby is very warm blooded and I knew he wouldn't be comfy. When he got to the room we called to have them walk us through how to make it work since it was a wall unit controlled by a thermostat. Well we couldn't figure it out after the front desk guys instruction so he said he was going to move us since maintenance was gone for the day (it was midnight). The guy came to the room with our new room keys, offered to get us a cart and told us since it was so late and the AC wasn't turning on that we wouldn't be charged. Our new room was just fine and the AC was on in a minute. We were very pleased from the start with this hotel and its staff/management but their drive to keep customers happy is by far the reason I'm writing this review!

• Stayed October 2012
HamptonGMOrlando, General Manager at Hampton Inn Orlando International Airport, responded to this review, October 15, 2012
Dear Lpowell3rd,

Thank you for the kind words you said about our team members. Your thoughts are important to us, but we're especially pleased when the feedback is positive. I must concur, that it is rare to find high standards of genuineness and reliability in the today’s business world. We certainly are proud to have them on our team.

We try hard to provide the best possible experience to our customers and their satisfaction is our reward. The more satisfied customers we have, the more our business will thrive.

We really appreciate you taking the time to provide such positive feedback. We look forward to serving you in the future.

Regards,

Debra Thompson - French
Hampton Inn Orlando Airport
Buffalo, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

We are always happy with our stays at Hampton Inn Hotels. They are very clean, staff is very friendly and helpful and breakfast is more than expected. We will always look for Hampton Inns when we travel because we know we can count on them to deliver the quality that we want.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
HamptonGMOrlando, General Manager at Hampton Inn Orlando International Airport, responded to this review, October 1, 2012

Debra Thompson-French

Been to Hampton Inn Orlando International Airport? Share your experiences!