“Nice place!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Red Roof Inn Orlando South - Florida Mall

You added Red Roof Inn Orlando South - Florida Mall to your Saves list
Red Roof Inn Orlando South - Florida Mall
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   8296 South Orange Blossom Trail, Orlando, FL 32809 (Formerly Econo Lodge) (Florida Mall)   |
Ranked #163 of 326 Hotels in Orlando
Cleveland, Ohio
“Nice place!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

We stayed here for three nights while in Orlando for a big dog show at the Convention Center. Our entire experience here was wonderful.... Its very clean and the staff is very pleasant and helpful. My conversations with Steven and Leilani were some of the nicest and most helpful I've experienced in quite some time.

Location was convenient and rates were good. Parking is a slight problem, but they are working on it. Thanks for a great stay!!!

• Stayed December 2014, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Williamsburg, Virginia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

My friends and I stayed here for week long dog shows including Eukenuba at the Convention Center. Excellent customer service from Leilani, extremely friendly and accomodating. Convenient location abd great rates too!

Room Tip: Ask about their great weekly rates
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled with friends
James O, Manager at Red Roof Inn Orlando South - Florida Mall, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Dear, Jill

Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your recent stay here at the property. I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed your time while here for the Eukenuba dog show. Leilani was delighted to read your feedback and we hope to see you again in the near future.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Me and my wife received Great customer service from James the manager. The rooms are beautiful and very very clean. The staff are great and helpful.I recommend this place because they are reasonable, helpful, clean, and the beds are comfortable.

• Stayed November 2014
James O, Manager at Red Roof Inn Orlando South - Florida Mall, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear, Jose O
I would like to thank you for taking the time to post a review about your recent stay at our property. I remember checking you in and it was my pleasure to ensure you had a great experience while here on property. Me and the staff work very hard to take care of our guest and this review just shows all of are hard work is paying off. We look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Foxboro, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I booked 5 nights at the hotel, and called to extend my stay for two more days. My experience speaking with Leilani is the best customer service I have experienced in quite some time. With customer service going down hill drastically in the past decade, it was such a pleasant surprise to deal with Leilani. In extending my stay, she gave me the weekly rate which actually saves me money over the 5 day stay I had originally booked. Leilani is AWESOME!

• Stayed December 2014, traveled solo
Dear, Elaine G

Great job Leilani for making another guest happy. The staff here are truly awesome. They truly go out of their way to give our guests a positive experience. I would like to thank you for taking the time to post such an awesome review I know Leilani will be delighted to read your review. We hope to see you in the near future

Saint Clairsville, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I am planning my trip to Orlando for the Eukanuba dog show & I asked for an upgrade to my room and was very politely served by Leilani at the front desk. She found me the perfect room and answered all my questions about the local attractions. Professional staff! I will post another review after my stay. Looking forward to it!

• Stayed November 2014, traveled solo
Dear, Fatula

This is awesome Thank you for posting a review about changing your reservation. Leilani is truly a rock star and I’m honored to have her on my team. We do value your business and can’t wait to serve you while your here for the Eukanuba dog show.

Destin, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I have stayed here on a couple occasions. The rooms are clean, and the staff at the front desk are friendly. The hotel is located within minutes of the theme parks. Shops and restaurants conveniently located in walking distance. Highly recommend!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Dear, Ivebeeneverywheredude

We love repeat guests, it means that we are doing a great job. Orlando is a great city with lots of things to do. We are about fifteen minutes away from universal studios, Wet N Wild and international drive. There are some great places to eat and within walking distances. If you want more of selection, the Florida mall is across the street. We truly do appreciate you coming back to us. First impressions are important as we have made a positive impression that allowed you to return to us. Thank you again and we can’t wait to see you again.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was visiting my sister in Orlando and found Red roof Inn close to her home. I stayed with a friend for 3 nights. What made the stay even greater was the amazing and friendly staff. Leilani at the front desk was so welcoming and helped the both of us choose the right room. I would stay there again and recommend it to any one visiting South Florida.

Thank you Leilani for being so hospitable,
see you again soon

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
Dear, Mia M

I am glad to hear that you gave us a try and loved us. That is the experience we want to provide to our guests. The staff are all friendly and welcoming. They go above and beyond to assist our guests. The housekeepers all work hard to make sure that our rooms are clean and ready. Maintenance, gets his full share of exercise as he is being pull every which way to make sure the hotel is well kept. We thank you for your support and we look forward to serving you again in the near future.

407-240-0570

Been to Red Roof Inn Orlando South - Florida Mall? Share your experiences!