“Great Service” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #285 of 326 Hotels in Orlando
Charlotte
“Great Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

From checkin, breakfast, checkout and the room itself this was a great stay. I had to change my dates for my reservation and John helped me out and was so nice. Dinesh checked us in and was so nice, he went over different things about the hotel and places to eat. The next morning when we came down for breakfast and the morning after that, breakfast was so, so great. I couldn't believe how well stocked and clean it was. Cindy kept it going, I told my grandmother she was like the enegizer bunny, she never stopped going, she was restocking, wiping tables or filling coffee. She was the best. She even helped me make a waffle. When it came time to check out, Tre-nee' helped me and I was having a bad day, vacation sucked, and she asked if I was ok and I started crying explaining I was having a bad day, she said she was sorry and hoped that I had a better rest of the day. It was nice to have someone ask, usually people just pass by or ignore you but she took the time to ask and it was nice. So long story short, even though my vacation was a huge waste of time, Travelodge was great and has some great people working for them.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

travelodgeoia, Director of Sales at Travelodge Inn & Suites Orlando Airport, responded to this review, May 25, 2013
Thank you for your feedback and kind comments regarding our staff. Travelodge Orlando Airport takes great pride in the value of service and accommodations we give each and every guest we have the pleasure of hosting at the hotel. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (94)
  • Turkish first
Murrieta, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

The room itself was in good condition, however, the towels were tattered and holey. The staff and overall customer service was good. However, there was a roach in the room. Aside from that, everything was fine.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
travelodgeoia, Director of Sales at Travelodge Inn & Suites Orlando Airport, responded to this review, May 24, 2013
Thank you for your comments and feedback regarding your stay with us. Travelodge prides itself on the value and service we provide each and every guest that we host. I am sorry that you had a roach in the room. We do have a contract with a national pest control company and the property is serviced on a scheduled basis. Never the less I am truly sorry that this has happen and invite you to contact me directly so I can make things right.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013 via mobile

Location of the hotel is great. Close to airport and 15-20 min from universal. So you don't get charged threw the nose! Staff is great! Breakfast lady Cindy very up beat to start the day.plus tre-nee at the front desk will do everything in her power to help you. John who is the airport shuttle driver is very informative! They are the reason I will go back. I stayed here a month and it met all my needs!

• Stayed May 2013
Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at Travelodge Orlando Airport. We value the quality of service, price and accommodations that we serve each and every guest that we host. Thank you for your business and we look forward seeing you again in the near future.

Medellin, Colombia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

I just want to thank Cindy, she was very nice and helpful with me and my sister when we had doubts about how to move around in the city. Even though she was very busy at breakfast, she took the time to explain to us how to get around the city using the bus service since we did not rent a car this time. I am glad that we could find in the hotel a staff like Cindy, always willing to help. Great job!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your comments regarding your stay at Travelodge Orlando Airport. I am glad to hear that your trip was a success. We look forward to seeing you again during your next trip.

Wesley Chapel
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

I read so many reviews about this property and was so worried. No the reviews were not true. There are no roaches in the room, the air conditioning works great and is very cold. The room attendant was friendly and courteous as well as the staff. A great selection of vending machines. The only downfall was the breakfast, not a great selection very limited. There is a waffle house across the street, you are better off going there and spending the money for breakfast.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

travelodgeoia, Director of Sales at Travelodge Inn & Suites Orlando Airport, responded to this review, May 23, 2013
Thank you for your comments regarding your stay with us at Travelodge Orlando Airport. Management and staff work hard each and every day to try and provided the best value and level of service for each and every guest that we host at the hotel. I am glad to here that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Best Regards,

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013 via mobile

Verry nice customer service mr. Dinesh and mr. Charles was a verry help full and professional I always stay in this hotel because I love how nice is the services. But this two gentleman today may 20 , 2013 was verry nice to me Thank you and I will recommend this hotel.

• Stayed May 2013
travelodgeoia, Director of Sales at Travelodge Inn & Suites Orlando Airport, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay with us. We are happy that Dinesh and Charles stood out with their costumer service skills. Thank you for you business and we look forward to seeing you again soon in Orlando

Victoria, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

With an early flight, we booked this hotel for a few hours of sleep and no more. For the price it hardly felt worth it.

Before we get to everything that is wrong with this property, let's get the good part out of the way: the staff at the front desk were friendly, if overworked.

Now to the bad: This is an extremely poorly maintained hotel. Half the lights in the two rooms we rented did not work, and the wiring looked like it would be a fire hazard. The humidity of the outside seeped into the rooms, and the old air conditioning system could not keep up, creating an rather uncomfortable atmosphere.

The bathroom is passable, looking a little aged but clean. The carpet was also surprisingly clean, which I think is probably one of the highlights of the room.

All in all I would think twice before booking this hotel for anything more than a cheap sleep before an early morning flight

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at Travelodge Orlando Airport. All rooms are inspected before they are released for sale to any valued guest. I am truly sorry that your room was not up to par and would like to make things right. Please feel free to contact me directly to discuss and solve the issues at hand together.

John Cummings

Been to Travelodge Inn & Suites Orlando Airport? Share your experiences!