“Get what you pay for !!!!” 2 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead & Save 15%
Ranked #294 of 327 Hotels in Orlando
“Get what you pay for !!!!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

I checked in and , when I got to my room . It looked like it was just used, bed needed making , light on towels on the floor. Then they gave me another room and and the keys didn't work. The air condition also was not working . The carpet was dirty . I asked for a wake up call never got it. The shuttle was late and I missedy flight..... Next flight was 8 hrs later ...

• Stayed February 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (114)
  • Turkish first
North Fort Myers
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

When we first arrived, I was surprised how friendly and helpful the one man was and how totally uninterested in everything the younger girl was. The carpet in the room was not clean at all and we felt the need to wear our shoes after our bath and anytime we needed to step on the floor. We found a dirty washcloth draped over the shower curtain rod, apparently left from the people before. We called and asked the before mentioned girl for a 5:30 wake up call and was glad we set our cell phone alarms because the wake up call never came. Whe it came time to check out, the girl checked us out without any interaction. I wanted to go to the airport with my daughter to see her off and asked if I could ride along and be picked up at a later time when he came to offload another guest. The van driver was the best thing the motel had to offer, was polite, courteous and efficient. After seeing my daughter off, I called and talked to a female who acted totally uninteressted in what I was saying, asked no questiions, and said she would give the driver the message. After waiting for 45 minutes, I called again and talked to an older man who knew nothing about me being picked up at the airport, but told me he would give the driver the message. In about 15 minutes, the driver showed up and was discouraged to hear I had been waiting so long and he didn't know about it. All of this being said, it was definitely now my best motel stay.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Portland, Oregon
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

I only stayed one night, but the front desk staff were helpful, the room was very large, and everything was in working order and clean.

Very easy access to the airport, very reasonable rates. The only down side for me was that I couldn't find a decent restaraunt nearby.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Boston, Massachusetts
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

When I drove myself to the hotel, there was 1 employee at the check-in desk helping 2 gentlemen. I asked where the elevator was and my room as I had the number. She didn't know the answer to either question. I found the elevator myself, outside, beyond the pool. It looked questionable.

The room had 2 double beds, was extremely humid (it was nicer outside) and a craptacular cooling/heating unit. The bathroom was almost clean as I found a large dead bug on the floor and the toilet seat cover had a long crack in it. Also, my pillowcase had dark black stains on it. I reported these problems to a man upon check out.

The free breakfast consists of cold cereals, a make-your-own waffle machine, hot oatmeal packets, and bread. They also have tea bags and juice. Milk only comes in a pitcher and I believe it was 2% or whole milk.

I booked this as a blind offer from Priceline for $39.00. You get what you pay for. I thought at the time it was a great deal. I was wrong.

Room Tip: Stay elsewhere.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Travelodge Inn & Suites Orlando Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Travelodge Inn & Suites Orlando Airport

Address: 1853 McCoy Road, SR 528 To Exit 8, Orlando, FL 32809
Location: United States > Florida > Central Florida > Orlando
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Airport Transportation
Ranked #294 of 327 Hotels in Orlando
Hotel Class:2 star — Travelodge Inn & Suites Orlando Airport 2*
Located just 3 miles from Orlando Airport and 2 miles from the Florida Mall, you have your choice of two double beds, 1 king bed, or a two room suite. All rooms features free WIFI, microwave/refrigertor, hairdryer, iron, ironing boards, and coffeemaker. Complimentary airport shuttle. 1785 square feet of meeting space great for family reunions, wedding receptions, meetings. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Wyndham, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Travelodge Inn & Suites Orlando Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Travelodge Inn & Suites Orlando Airport Hotel Orlando
Travelodge Inn And Suites Orlando Airport
Travelodge Hotel Orlando Airport
Ramada Orlando
Ramada Airport Orlando
Orlando Ramada

If you own or manage Travelodge Inn & Suites Orlando Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.