“weekend at travel lodge” 2 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead & Save 15%
Ranked #294 of 327 Hotels in Orlando

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (114)
  • Turkish first
CAPE CANAVERAL
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

The service was terrible, unfortunately my husband and I still smoke and were in a smoking room, the front desk said they were out of ashtrays and the cleaning crew said they didnt carry them they were at the front desk. The front desk never apologized or made any type of overture to take care of the problem. The outside hallways were full of cigarette butts so obviously this was a problem for a lot of people. The internet advised that there was a fitness romm, there was no fitness room.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

travelodgeoia, Director of Sales at Travelodge Inn & Suites Orlando Airport, responded to this review, November 5, 2012
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete our Online review regarding your recent stay at Travelodge Orlando Airport (MCO). We have a brand new state of the art fitness facility in the suite building that all our valued guests have access to.

Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We hope to be of service to you in the future. Your satisfaction and continued trust in Travelodge Inn and Suites Orlando Airport is our most top priority. Please contact me directly when you are planning your next trip to Orlando I assure you I will do my best to make things right.
We have retrained no only our head housekeeper but also all the housekeeping staff to ensure that all rooms are clean and equipped with the proper amities that all our valued guests deserve.

Again, thank you for completing our online review and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 407 851 1113 or by e-mail at Travelodgeoia@gmail.com
LATHAM
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

Ths first room assigned to us was a disaster, but the front desk staff immediately changed our room and the second was much better. I was disappointed that the only restaurant in view that we could walk to was the Waffle House but it worked out ok.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete our Online review regarding your recent stay at Travelodge Orlando Airport (MCO). All front desk staff are trained to ensure that the guests are 100% satisfied with their rooms.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012 via mobile

I stayed here in the month of August for a few days as a last minute booking. I was pleased by the service offered and thankful for the staff as they were helpful to my needs. Elita was polite an helpful to all my questions. Housekeeping was also quick and made sure I had everything I needed. The price is average for what you get and I know the hotel is going through a makeover so I will definitely return.

• Stayed August 2012
travelodgeoia, Director of Sales at Travelodge Inn & Suites Orlando Airport, responded to this review, November 23, 2012

Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We hope to be of service to you in the future. Your satisfaction and continued trust in Travelodge Inn and Suites Orlando Airport is our most top priority. We offer a compleate breakfast including fresh hot waffels.
Milan, Italy
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

It's a cheap motel near the airport and offer what you pay for. The room are big, american style, but it's evident that it's quite old. The AC is quite noisy, but the staff is efficient, a computer and a printer are available for customers near the reception. Breakfast is the typical one of this kind of motel, with a waffle machine to make waffle by yourself.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
travelodgeoia, Director of Sales at Travelodge Inn & Suites Orlando Airport, responded to this review, October 22, 2012
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete our Online review regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Again, thank you for completing our survey and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 407 851 1113.

Been to Travelodge Inn & Suites Orlando Airport? Share your experiences!