“great hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #269 of 326 Hotels in Orlando
Orlando, Florida
“great hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

My friend booked the hotel thru expedia, and was able to get a rate of $80.00. She told me when she checked in they asked how many people were staying in the room. They requested for each adult to check in at the desk. When I arrived there, they asked me for my id, most hotels don't they just ask for the number of guests. I think this is a great security feature that all hotels should have. The hotel is very quiet, never noticed alot of people walking around like i see in most hotels. When we got to the room we had all the features of home. The room is equipped with a microwave, stove, and fridge. You also have pots and pans and silverware. Also next door is a gas station, in case you want to get some late night snacks. The hotel is in a good location, easy to get in and out. We decided that this will be the hotel that we book from now on.

Room Tip: the second floor is where we stayed, there is a great view of the parking lot.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Kim G, General Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Orlando - UCF Area, responded to this review, March 11, 2014
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a positive review. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your stay & hopefully found a new "home away from home" whenever you’re in Orlando. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Couples
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
San Juan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

Remember this is a hotel made for extended stay. Do not wait for daily housekeeping, no pools or entertainment near. For me and my purposes was very well. Except my room smells cigarettes and the a/c seems like be starting to broke. But aside of it the place was veryquiet clean and seems fairly safe.

Room Tip: Not for families only for couples or alone people. Very far from attractions.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Neenah, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2014

Ok so it is not a full service property but it is a decent priced clean hotel if you want to do a weeks vacation to the parks around the Orlando area with the family. We were on the go from start to finish each day so this worked perfect for us. Property felt safe, staff was helpful on where to eat and not to eat in the area and of course the location was perfect.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Kim G, General Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Orlando - UCF Area, responded to this review, February 6, 2014
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that you & your family enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Detroit, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2014

For a single person looking for a place to live while on business in a different city, this place fits the bill. The rate for an extended stay is the best you will ever find. The room comfortably accommodates one person. A sink next to a 15" counter, 2 burner stove top, microwave and mini fridge make up the kitchenette. The property is not new, but it is well maintained. The furnishings are clean, but have not been recently purchased. It is a fantastic location, with easy access to main roads and expressways and close to a wonderful mall.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Midland, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

A fully equipped kitchenette makes staying there a lot more affordable than eating out every meal. I enjoyed watching the two premium channels. Booking in advance for a week was very affordable. Good for people on a budget.

Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Kim G, General Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Orlando - UCF Area, responded to this review, October 18, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that you recognize the value a kitchen can add. Eating out daily can get expensive so it helps when you can cook from the comfort of your own room. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Altamonte Springs, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

Great rooms, but strong smell of mildew, old sweat and smoke, even if you request a non-smoking room. Great for temporary stay for students, business people traveling adults and families with older children. Not so great for families with small children. (No Disney, NickJR or kid-friendly channels other than Cartoon Network. Oh yes, and don't count on streaming from VUDU or Netflix as the internet service is terrible!!!!

• Stayed August 2013
Kim G, General Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Orlando - UCF Area, responded to this review, August 19, 2013
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. The Internet and TV channel selection you described is not where we’d like it to be and we are hoping for upgrades to both in the near future. I sincerely apologize for your experience and the lack of amenities for young children. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate that you did notice we try hard to provide great & friendly service. I invite you to contact me at UCF@extendedstay.com if you have any additional comments. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

This was the 3rd time I've stayed here but this time was just for fun, no work involved. Took in the area attractions with my wife usually I work at a local power plant in the area and my company has me stay here. What I liked was I spent half the money that I would have closer to Disney and it was really only a 25 minute drive there! I got to spend more money at the park too. The staff was still basically the same and I was surprised again they remembered me! I really like this place, be back in 6 months for work again.

• Stayed June 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Orlando - UCF Area, responded to this review, July 11, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to publish such a positive review of your multiple stays at our hotel. It's always satisfying to read such positive feedback from valued guests, like you. I am so glad that you liked our location and our friendly, welcoming staff.

Been to Crossland Economy Studios - Orlando - UCF Area? Share your experiences!