“Lian is the Best!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #269 of 326 Hotels in Orlando
Orlando, Florida
“Lian is the Best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

While i was staying here, my car wouldnt start one day. So i went to the front desk in search of help, to get it started. To my surprise the girl at the front desk was happy to help and very nice about it. And with her help i was able to get on with my day. And its service like that, that separates good hotels from your average plain hotels.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Ed S, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Orlando - UCF Area, responded to this review, October 8, 2012
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Crossland Orlando - University of Central Florida. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. Our business is one in which the staff gets to know our guests, who sometimes stay with us for weeks or months. We believe that building a professional, courteous, and accommodating relationship with our customers will continue to bring them back for future stays.

Couples
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
West Palm Beach, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

Excellent, friendly service. You couldn’t ask for a more pleasant, helpful and deliberate group. Very clean rooms. Beds are comfortable. Rooms are kinds of small. Great price. If you’re seeking a long-term stay at reasonable place, I could not find a better value in the Orlando area.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Crossland Orlando - University of Central Florida. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that.. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority.

Cape Coral, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012

I was taken by surprise once I checked into Crossland Economy Studios. The room was clean and smelled fresh. This is NOT A ROACH HOTEL. The staff are very friendly and will help you with anything you request within their means. Ivery felt secure staying at the hotel for a week, and everything was within walking distance. I recommend anyone to stay here and enjoy what Orlando has to offer. The price is very reasonable and can't be beat.
*****5 Stars all the way *****
Theja
7/18/2012

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
Crossland-GM, General Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Orlando - UCF Area, responded to this review, August 20, 2012
"It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Crossland Orlando - University of Central Florida. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our company motto is ""Excellence Every Day, Every Way"", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America.

Clifton Forge
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

I am on a fixed income so having a kitchen in the room helped so much. I like eating out but it is so expensive. I save alot of money by prepairing some of my own meals. The people who work at this hotel are sooooooooo nice. I never encountered any one of them that didn't have a pleasant word to say and a big smile. When I return to Orlando in February I will stay there again without a doubt.

Room Tip: On the side by the diner is very quiet.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
ChristopherTM, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Orlando - UCF Area, responded to this review, July 19, 2012
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish the review of your stay at the Crossland Orlando - University of Central Florida. My entire staff appreciates the positive feedback as they work hard each day to provide the best guest service possible. We look forward to hosting you again on your return trip!
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2012

Close to Ucf, shopping and restaurants, the staff was great and the landscaping was done really well. Loved having a kitchen in the room.

Room Tip: rooms on backside by diner are reaaly quiet
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write about your experience at Crossland Orlando - University of Central Florida. We strive to provide the best guest experience possible. We look forward to hosting you during a future trip in the area.
Valdosta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2012

We have stayed at this hotel several times while our daughter has attended UCF for the last
three years. The decor is a little dated but we have always found the rooms to be clean and the employees to be very friendly and helpful. The location is great, near UCF, Waterford Lakes shopping mall, and many restaurants as well as the major roads in Orlando. The price
is far less than all of the other hotels in the area and you get a kitchenette. Just make sure you make a reservation because they get sold out.

Room Tip: We always like to get the ground floor when possible as you can park right in front of your door.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Thank you so very much for the review of Crossland Orlando - University of Central Florida Area. We know you have many lodging options in the area which is why providing you with great service is our priority. Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2012 via mobile

This place was just what I was looking for. Close to my jobsite and was able to cook my own meals, saving me $$. I could tell the staff cared about the hotel, seems like I always saw the maintenance staff cleaning up the place. The manager always seemed to be cruising around as well, she was very personable! Not the Ritz, but I will definitely be back if I get more work in the area!

• Stayed May 2012
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish the review of your stay at the Crossland Orlando - University of Central Florida Area. Our staff is continually coached on how to provide the best guest service possible. Thanks for the feedback and please know that it would be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future.

Been to Crossland Economy Studios - Orlando - UCF Area? Share your experiences!