“Best place for the price!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Orlando - Maitland - 1760 Pembrook Dr.

Extended Stay America - Orlando - Maitland - 1760 Pembrook Dr.
You added Extended Stay America - Orlando - Maitland - 1760 Pembrook Dr. to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Orlando - Maitland - 1760 Pembrook Dr.
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1760 Pembrook Drive, Orlando, FL 32810   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #161 of 326 Hotels in Orlando
“Best place for the price!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We stayed at this hotel for 30 days, and we had absolutely no problems. The staff was very friendly, pleasant and professional. The room was clean and private. nice thick walls so you could not hear the neighbors. Any small issues were resolved very very quickly. (keycard stopped working, and there was confusion about the bill [on my part], but the manager was able to explain the issue, because I did not quite understand).
There was 4 of us total, 2 adults, and 2 children under 2 years old. Every staff member always had a smile on their face, and were very friendly to our children. The staff treated us, like we were staying in a 5 star hotel! I will most certainly stay here again.
My only minor gripe about this ESA location, is the limited TV channels. only about 32 in total, and I think it was provided by Dish Network. Regardless, I would stay here again and again and again. a special thank you to the manager of this location. When my fiance needed help with something stressful and urgent, he was able to take all of the stress away by helping!!!

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Maitland - 1760 Pembrook Dr., responded to this review, 4 days ago
The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such great things about our staff and hotel. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the staff in taking care of any and all of your needs. It is so great to read that you would stay with us again. Thank you again for your kind words. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Coconut Creek, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have used various extended stay hotels during my
business travels over the years and this property has
provided the most consistent experience. Good bang
for the dollar along with a friendly and helpful staff

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Maitland - 1760 Pembrook Dr., responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that our friendly and our helpful team are able to provide you with good consistent experiences at our hotel with great value. The team and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Canton, MA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2014

I stayed here over the weekend in Orlando during an extremely hot weekend.
The room rate was excellent at $54.00 per night and the room very clean plus COLD!
The air conditioner was divine during the hot humid day trips.
The staff here proved to be without a doubt the BEST in customer satisfaction.
The reason is upon checking out of the hotel on Sunday...I lost my wallet
I went back to the hotel to search for it and I still could not find it.
Well, I made all the phone calls to cancel and replace my credit cards.
On my way to the Tampa airport, I got a call from the ESA that my wallet had been found in my room and underneath my pillow. I made arrangement to have it sent to me.
For this reason alone, I have to say that the staff indeed met and exceeded the best customer satisfaction. I have stayed in much more expensive hotels and forgot something (a cell phone charge still plugged in or head phones left on the bed) and to call back the hotel to be told that there was nothing in the room. You live and learn to hope for the best but expect the worse.
This staff truly is the best for their honesty, integrity and very clean cold affordable rooms.
I enjoyed my stay very much

• Stayed September 2014, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Maitland - 1760 Pembrook Dr., responded to this review, September 19, 2014
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We are so pleased to hear that we were able to assist you with finding your wallet. We are glad that you had such an enjoyable experience in your clean, cold room.

Altoona, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2014

From the moment I walked through the door of this hotel, I was greeted warmly and treated like royalty. The staff was very accommodating, and my room was a lot more then I expected for the price that I had paid. I had a nice sized bedroom complete with king-sized bed, lounge chair, night stand, a desk with chair, and a closet. I also enjoyed a complete kitchen area and nice- sized bathroom. The room was spotless; and the a.c. was just right temperature and quiet enough for a good night sleep. If you want a great room at a great price, this is the place to go.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled with friends
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Maitland - 1760 Pembrook Dr., responded to this review, September 11, 2014
It is so rewarding to read that you had an excellent stay with us. Thank you for your comments. It's great to hear how our amenities, cleanliness and value exceeded your expectations. I truly appreciate your comments regarding our staff as we take pride in creative memorable experiences that you deserve. Thank you again for your kind words. We hope to see you again as the staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.
Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

We recently spent several days at the Extended Stay and helpful! We had interactions with Tony, Dennis, and Maria, and they were great! The other people working there were also always smiling and helping travelers! I have never been to a motel with anyone nicer at the front desk! Everyone who worked there was just so very nice and pleasant!!!

Our room was comfortable and had everything we needed. The Wi-Fi worked fine, and we were not disturbed by any noise around us.

There was not a restaurant adjacent to the property, but pizza places that delivered made it convenient when we did not want to go out.

The complimentary breakfast was adequate. The layout of the facility was nice, and parking was not a problem.

Thank you! We enjoyed our stay!

Room Tip: Room 317 was great! Quiet, roomy, convenient!
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Brandon, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

This review is old (stayed about a yr ago) so I hope things have improved since then. I stayed here two nights for some out of town work training. The room I was given was so smelly I could hardly tolerate it. It stunk of pure cigarettes! I asked to change rooms but the hotel was full (or so I was told) so my only other option was to go to a nearby Walgreen's and buy some Febreeze (which I sprayed all over the carpets, curtains and bed) and some scented candles. The rooms need to be renovated, very outdated. And the closet shelf was broken in my room and it was just leaning against the dresser. Anyway, the rooms are very spacious and the kitchen is nice for a long stay but I heard they did some renovations and that has improved the property.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2014

The room was very nice and clean. It had a kitchen which was convenvient. The bed was so comfortable. The atmosphere was quiet and relaxing. Best rest I have had in a long time. Great staff they were very nice and accomondating.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo

Been to Extended Stay America - Orlando - Maitland - 1760 Pembrook Dr.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Orlando - Maitland - 1760 Pembrook Dr.

Address: 1760 Pembrook Drive, Orlando, FL 32810
Location: United States > Florida > Central Florida > Orlando
#10 Best Value Hotel in Orlando
Hotel Class:2 star — Extended Stay America - Orlando - Maitland - 1760 Pembrook Dr. 2*
Newly renovated (September 2011) hotel in the heart of the Maitland business district. All rooms feature a 32 inch flat panel television, euro top mattresses, comfortable recliner and fully equipped kitchen. Easy access via I-4 to downtown Orlando and Lake Mary. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Extended Stay, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Orlando - Maitland - 1760 Pembrook Dr. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay America Orlando
Extended Stay Orlando
Orlando Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Orlando - Maitland - 1760 Pembrook Dr., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.