Stayed for 5 nights for $70 a night. Close to where I was needing to be and was priced ok. There is no hot breakfast in the am, but those can be totally overrated and I preferred bringing some of my own food. The work out room had 3 machines not in very good shape and yes I tried them but at least they had a flat screen so I could watch the news while I was working out. There is a grab area with high carb muffins and a few apples, oranges with coffee and tea. Not a bunch of frills but it worked. I had a pet above me so I suggest the highest floor if possible because they are pet friendly which is nice (I am a pet lover) but when they pace over you head and wake you up, not so nice. They don't clean the room until after your 6th night so if you like that offering, this is not the place for you.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay Deluxe Orlando-Maitland-Pembrook Dr Hotel Orlando
- Extended Stay Deluxe Orlando-Maitland-Pembrook Dr Hotel
- Extended Stay Orlando
- Orlando Extended Stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Extended Stay Deluxe - Orlando - Maitland - Pembrook Drive is located in the heart of the Maitland business district and provides fast access to downtown Orlando and Lake Mary. The hotel features 83 rooms each with a Queen or King size bed, sleeper sofa, fully equipped kitchen and free wifi. Amenities include an outdoor pool with barbecue area, fitness center, guest laundry and complimentary grab n'go breakfast served daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Extended Stay America - Orlando - Maitland - Pembrook Drive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.