“Ok, nothing "extra" for the price.” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Orlando - Maitland - Pembrook Drive

You added Extended Stay America - Orlando - Maitland - Pembrook Drive to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Orlando - Maitland - Pembrook Drive
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1776 Pembrook Drive, Orlando, FL 32810   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #196 of 326 Hotels in Orlando
Estero, Florida
“Ok, nothing "extra" for the price.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

Everything you get here is in my opinion is basic hotel service and amenities. Clean, comfortable bed and quiet. The continental breakfast was coffee, yogurt, bagged bagels and muffins and not much else. No juice. The 2nd. floor hallway smelled like cigarette smoke but our room was fine. Tv remote did not work. I guess I would not, not recommend a stay here but there are other hotels I'm sure with more amenities for the price. Only here for one night so kitchenette was not used. I would think if this is for extended stays the breakfast could be more to it. It's pretty bad for only one morning. At least have some fresh doughnuts brought in. Pool area was nice but simple. We think hotwire.com is fun to use but it let us down here. Overall, an ok stay but nothing special.

Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
ESDORLMAIT, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Maitland - Pembrook Drive, responded to this review, September 5, 2012
I very much appreciate your generally positive feedback about our hotel. We pride ourselves in offering a clean, comfortable studio suite, at affordable rates. While we certainly understand that some guests will find our breakfast offerings more pleasing than others, we are always working to tailor the choices based on feedback. I will certainly take your recommendations of donut selections at breakfast into consideration. We strive to be better than average, and intend to continue improving our hotel to ensure we exceed the expectations of our guests. I apologize for a less than excellent overall stay. I hope you will give us another opportunity, and look forward to seeing you again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

I have stayed at the Extended Stay Deluxe Orlando-Maitland several times since June of 2009.From the moment I saw the place I felt as if I had found hidden treasure. The General Manager Ms. Gloria is an exceptional and outstanding person. The entire staff takes great pride in their positions. The Regional Manager Matthew is an exceptional person as well. Everyone is very friendly and attentive and the rooms are spacious and very clean. It has become the official host hotel for our Ministry conference that we host annually. I personally go to the area to visit often and I always stay at the Extended Stay Deluxe Orlando-Maitland. I know local people who stay there because it is such a jewel!

Room Tip: All of the rooms are wonderful I have stayed in the King and Queen rooms.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Maitland - Pembrook Drive, responded to this review, July 20, 2012
Dear Ms. Pamela C.

I would like to thank you personally for such wonderfully kind words about myself and my team. One of my most treasured elements of this job is hearing that we’ve succeeded in providing top notch service to our guests. Your glowing review reminds me that while we are not a full service resort, our staff’s ambition to excel will result in exemplary service delivered to our guests daily. We very much appreciate the relationships we have with dedicated Extended Stay travelers like you, and hope that you will continue to use us well into the future. On behalf of my entire team, thank you and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Matthew Lawrence
Area Operations Manager
Windermere, FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2012

My wife and I were moving to Florida and looking for a place to stay while we looked for something more permanent. We have a dog so we emailed a few hotels in the area and Gloria, the hotel manager, responded to us quickly and was extremely informative. SHE was the deciding factor for us in choosing to stay here (and we're glad we did!).

We got in a little before check-in time, but they were very friendly and allowed us to check in early. The room was clean and big enough for my wife, me and our dog. Plus, there's a nice pool and we got breakfast every morning! The breakfast was packaged bagels, muffins, etc. and that was perfect for us.

We definitely weren't the easiest guests. We thought we found a place to live, so we checked out a little early. That ended up not working out, so we asked if we could check back in and they replied with a friendly, "no problem." I was so pleasantly surprised by that!

Moving to Florida definitely hasn't been easy, but Gloria and her staff definitely made it a lot easier! I highly recommend staying here if you're in the area.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Dear Mr. Josh R.

It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive, and complete review of your stay at the Extended Stay Deluxe Orlando - Maitland. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. We believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. I’m so glad to hear that your family including the floppy-eared, four legged members enjoyed the hotel. We are continually refining our breakfast offerings to meet the needs of our guests, it certainly sounds like we got it right for you! We are always happy to work with you to adjust your stay as your schedule changes. Our staff works diligently to provide great service from the moment your reservation is made, to your check-out. It is rewarding to hear that we succeeded in this area, during your time with us.

It would, of course, be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future. Thank you once again, and we look forward to seeing you soon!

Warmest regards,

Matthew Lawrence
Area Operations Manager
Naples, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2012

Due to our travel over the last 10+ years, my family has stayed for well over 365 days at Extended Stay Deluxe Orlando - Maitland - Pembrook Dr. The staff and management there are wonderful. The General Manager and front desk are fantastic -- professional, helpful, and friendly. The spacious rooms are always very clean and well-maintained. Great kitchens with stove, oven, microwave, coffee-maker, and full-size refrigerator, plus kitchen accessories. Comfortable mattresses. Excellent shower water pressure. This is our home away from home, when we are in Orlando. Highly recommend.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Palm Coast, FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2012

Beautiful warm place in a good location. Wonderful staff and the kitchens inside the rooms make the stay even more convinient. I will definetly recomment this place to all of my friends.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Bangor
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2012

Great Stay, extremely Satisfied, Great Staff, will return there again.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
ORLANDO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2012

Great staff. Front desk was great and maintenence was also great. Very clean. Staff was very responsive and caring. Can't wait to stay there again.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business

Been to Extended Stay America - Orlando - Maitland - Pembrook Drive? Share your experiences!