“Great location, great price.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Orlando - Convention Center - Sports Complex

You added Extended Stay America - Orlando - Convention Center - Sports Complex to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Orlando - Convention Center - Sports Complex
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6451 Westwood Blvd, Orlando, FL 32821   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #228 of 327 Hotels in Orlando
“Great location, great price.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

We had a great time at Extended Stay America. The hotel is not luxurious but offers good shower and confortable beds. In addition you get a kitchen that helps a lot! And a shuttle service to theme parks that solved our problems. Only thIng i told them is that i wish they'd clean the room twice a week. But other than that everything was great!

• Stayed August 2012
Pebble P, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Convention Center - Sports Complex, responded to this review, September 25, 2012
Such a nice review! And we would be happy to clean the room twice weekly upon request. I hope to host your next visit to Orlando.
Take care.
Pebble Persico - Area Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Hong Kong, null, Hong Kong
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

My daughter developed some coughs n low fever for 3 days. she couldn't sleep well at night on Aug 7. We were very worried cos we'll leave 13/8, back to HK, a very long flight. The next morning, when I asked at the hotel office, Maribel immediately referred a nearby walk in medical center, Urgent Care at Sand lake dr, just 8-9 min drive。She assured me it's excellent n didn't need to wait hours n hours, also great with kids. She even printed out the map for me. She also gave me an alternative with map, just in case. M also told me 2 days before another customer was there n it was very good. M was so helpful n empathetic. Great services!
We went there n Dr had x-ray, medication, all in one, one stop service, finished 1.5 hrs. Wonderful! My daughter was a lot better after medicine. She could go to Disney again the next day!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

This hotel is wonderful for an extended stay. The location is very convenient to everything. Staff could not be better - the G.M. and Maribel, at the front desk, always have a smile and very knowledgeable about the area. The value is unbelieveable!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Pebble P, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Convention Center - Sports Complex, responded to this review, September 13, 2012
Thank you so much for your review. We are so glad to hear your stay was enjoyable. We look forward to your return!
Newark, Delaware, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

Tried to use my Timeshare but couldn't get the exact dates we needed. Surprised this hotel provided the same room amenities at about the same price. Location great for access to convention center areas, Sea World and easy access to other Disney parks and services. Staff were excellent. Room clean, a/c fairly quite, plenty of parking off main thorofare and plenty of convenience and gas stations close by. Can't say enough about the good, the only bad were people above us making noises on floor for short periods of time, but not the hotels fault. Would definitly stay on our next visit.

Room Tip: First floor, back
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Wayne - we are so happy that we were able to provide your home away from home in Orlando. Our staff works very hard to make sure our guests are comfortable and taken care of. I appreciate the kind words and your time in completing this review. Hope to see you again.
Orlando, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

I travel alot for work and stay in many places. I found this Extended Stay to be one of the best. The staff at the front desk are great. Maribel and Katy are the best!!! They do whatever they can to make you feel at home. I have been here since March and feel like the staff are borderline family. I couldnt have been luckier to find a place thats clean and a great value on my first stop in town. Just want to say thank you to the staff for making my dog and I feel at home. I would recomend this property to friends and family. If I ever return to Orlando for business or pleasure I will check here first. J.Downin

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Conway, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

Stayed for a long period of time. I found the staff to be great very friendly and willing to do what I asked. Really made me feel at home during my stay. The only negtive about the place was the tv's and the channel selection was very limited. Would stay again in a heart beat.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled solo
CLEARWATER
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

Note that THIS hotel is behind the Extended Stay Deluxe facing Westwood Blvd., and is "pet friendly".

I now understand that "extended stay" means a bit spartan, with reduced customer care.
Rooms are refreshed/cleaned every 7th day, but there is daily service at additional cost.
Free linen and towel exchange is available at the front desk.
The cleanliness of sheets was questionable upon first turndown as there was a dirty area and some hairs from different people although this may have been due to an overloaded laundry.

The rooms are much smaller than I'd expected (as shown online), and clothes are always visible from the very small living/sleeping area. My photos show all of the living space, and there is a small bath tub; bring your own shampoo as none is provided, but extra soap, dish detergent packets, and coffee are available at the desk. There were no bugs, but the entire hotel is showing age, carpets are stained, and cleanliness is not a high priority.
I would not be interested in having company over to visit since there is only one comfortable place to sit for longer periods.

Strangely, 2 gas grills are available to use on the pool deck where the pool rules also read "no food" allowed. The pool is across the small front parking lot at the "sister" Deluxe hotel.

The satellite TV reception is always lost during large rainstorms; so, during the season you may want to bring your own entertainment. At this writing, in-room Wi-Fi is free.
The current monthly rate is a little over $1000, but taxes are eliminated after 6 months of residence; I was shocked to learn that one woman has lived there for 9 years!

TWO PEOPLE? .... you'll be WAY TOO CRAMPED.
If paying rack rate, I'd definitely recommend elsewhere.

Room Tip: Publix is a few miles away for groceries.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled solo

Been to Extended Stay America - Orlando - Convention Center - Sports Complex? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Orlando - Convention Center - Sports Complex

Address: 6451 Westwood Blvd, Orlando, FL 32821
Location: United States > Florida > Central Florida > Orlando
Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access
Ranked #228 of 327 Hotels in Orlando
Hotel Class:2 star — Extended Stay America - Orlando - Convention Center - Sports Complex 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Extended Stay, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Extended Stay America - Orlando - Convention Center - Sports Complex reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stayamerica Orlando Hotel Orlando
Extended Stay America Orlando
Extended Stay Orlando
Orlando Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Orlando - Convention Center - Sports Complex, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.