“Great place to stay!!!!!!!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Orlando - Convention Ctr - 6451 Westwood

You added Extended Stay America - Orlando - Convention Ctr - 6451 Westwood to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Orlando - Convention Ctr - 6451 Westwood
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6451 Westwood Blvd, Orlando, FL 32821   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #230 of 327 Hotels in Orlando
Orlando, Florida
“Great place to stay!!!!!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

I travel alot for work and stay in many places. I found this Extended Stay to be one of the best. The staff at the front desk are great. Maribel and Katy are the best!!! They do whatever they can to make you feel at home. I have been here since March and feel like the staff are borderline family. I couldnt have been luckier to find a place thats clean and a great value on my first stop in town. Just want to say thank you to the staff for making my dog and I feel at home. I would recomend this property to friends and family. If I ever return to Orlando for business or pleasure I will check here first. J.Downin

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Conway, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

Stayed for a long period of time. I found the staff to be great very friendly and willing to do what I asked. Really made me feel at home during my stay. The only negtive about the place was the tv's and the channel selection was very limited. Would stay again in a heart beat.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled solo
CLEARWATER
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

Note that THIS hotel is behind the Extended Stay Deluxe facing Westwood Blvd., and is "pet friendly".

I now understand that "extended stay" means a bit spartan, with reduced customer care.
Rooms are refreshed/cleaned every 7th day, but there is daily service at additional cost.
Free linen and towel exchange is available at the front desk.
The cleanliness of sheets was questionable upon first turndown as there was a dirty area and some hairs from different people although this may have been due to an overloaded laundry.

The rooms are much smaller than I'd expected (as shown online), and clothes are always visible from the very small living/sleeping area. My photos show all of the living space, and there is a small bath tub; bring your own shampoo as none is provided, but extra soap, dish detergent packets, and coffee are available at the desk. There were no bugs, but the entire hotel is showing age, carpets are stained, and cleanliness is not a high priority.
I would not be interested in having company over to visit since there is only one comfortable place to sit for longer periods.

Strangely, 2 gas grills are available to use on the pool deck where the pool rules also read "no food" allowed. The pool is across the small front parking lot at the "sister" Deluxe hotel.

The satellite TV reception is always lost during large rainstorms; so, during the season you may want to bring your own entertainment. At this writing, in-room Wi-Fi is free.
The current monthly rate is a little over $1000, but taxes are eliminated after 6 months of residence; I was shocked to learn that one woman has lived there for 9 years!

TWO PEOPLE? .... you'll be WAY TOO CRAMPED.
If paying rack rate, I'd definitely recommend elsewhere.

Room Tip: Publix is a few miles away for groceries.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
Valdosta
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012

This was a great place to stay and the price was worth it. The janitorial staff was very efficient.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2012

We stayed at the Extended StayAmerica Orlando-Convention Center July 1-5, 2012. It was affordable, comfortable and pleasant. The staff was very friendly, courteous and helpful with my family needs. They gave of great advice and direction on where to go buy groceries and to see attractions. There shuttle service was great...it took us to Universal Studios, Sea World, Aquatica, and Disney World. The shuttle driver was also very friendly. The staff at the hotel was great and assisted us to meet our family needs. I especially enjoyed my room with kitchenette. We were able to save money my cooking nutritious meals. Overall, the location was important, it was quiet and convenient to I-Ride Trolley and Lynx Transit Bus. I love this place and will stay here whenever I visit Florida..Maribul is an awesome Customer Service Front Desk person, and is an asset to the hotel..

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Convention Ctr - 6451 Westwood, responded to this review, July 19, 2012
Dear Lisa:

I so enjoyed reading your review or our hotel in Orlando on Trip Advisor. It brings me great pleasure to know our guests needs are met, that our location is perfect and that our staff makes you feel at home.

We know there are so many hotel choices in Orlando, and your review will be helpful to future guests - letting them know we are a great value and convenient to all the fun spots. Than you again for your review and I look forward to hosting your next visit!
Buenos Aires, Argentina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2012

I was there with a friend from 5 nights and it was just what we expected. Good service, everybody is very friendly. The bedroom was confortable. We were two girls so we had a lot of room to spread all our laggage around. Im usually so picky with the bathrooms so I can tell that this was very clean and neat. Not a lot of noise. Oh, we were in a room at the back of the building, so the wifi didnt work pretty good in there. But if you are closed to the hall, I bet it works better.

Room Tip: Rooms at the front of the building, get better wifi.
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with friends
Good day:
I just read the review you posted in Trip Advisor based on your stay at my hotel in Orlando. Thank you so much for your comments. I am so pleased that you found the room comfortable and spacious and that the location met your convention and leisure needs.
I feel certain I will see you on your next trip to Orlando - until then, thank you again!
Lagos
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2011

I was at Orlando this summer on a Training program and stayed for eight nights at Extended StayAmerica Orlando - convention Center. It was like a home away from home and simply excellent.

Room Tip: I stayed on the first floor and it was generally quieter and sunny.
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled on business

Been to Extended Stay America - Orlando - Convention Ctr - 6451 Westwood? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Orlando - Convention Ctr - 6451 Westwood

Address: 6451 Westwood Blvd, Orlando, FL 32821
Location: United States > Florida > Central Florida > Orlando
Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access
Ranked #230 of 327 Hotels in Orlando
Hotel Class:2 star — Extended Stay America - Orlando - Convention Ctr - 6451 Westwood 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Extended Stay, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Orlando - Convention Ctr - 6451 Westwood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stayamerica Orlando Hotel Orlando
Extended Stay America Orlando
Extended Stay Orlando
Orlando Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Orlando - Convention Ctr - 6451 Westwood, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.