We stayed here for a week in October while visiting Disney World. We have 2 8 year olds, so extra space is very appreciated! Our room was a 2 bedroom/2 bathroom with a full kitchen and washer dryer. Master bedroom has a king size bed, jacuzzi tub, shower, 2 sinks and a toilet (toilet and shower in separate room). 2nd bedroom had 2 queen beds (not in all rooms) and a bathroom with tub/shower, sink and toilet. Living room/dining room was comfortable. Kitchen well equipped. 3 flat TVs. Beds were comfortable. Everything was in perfect working order. The two main pools are gorgeous. There is an ice cream parlor, spa, and fitness center. Parking was never a problem, although resort was sold out. There were many activities for all ages, but unfortunately we did not have time to try any. There is a bar/grill near the pool, a full service restaurant, and a pizza/express. We did not eat at any so I can't comment.
Close to Seaworld and a short drive to Disney Parks.
Will definately be returning but perhaps next time we will spend more time at the resort, as it really looks like a lot to do and fun!
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Grande Vista Hotel
- Marriott`s Grande Vista Hotel Orlando
- Marriotts Hotel Orlando
- Marriott Grande Vista
- Marriott Vacation Club Orlando
- Marriott Orlando
- Marriotts Grande Vista
- Marriott Grand Vista
- Orlando Marriott
- Marriott Grande Vista Orlando
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Agoda, Venere, HotelsClick, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Marriott's Grande Vista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.