“Great Stay for the $$” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Orlando - Universal Studios - Major Blvd.

You added Extended Stay America - Orlando - Universal Studios - Major Blvd. to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Orlando - Universal Studios - Major Blvd.
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5620 Major Blvd, Orlando, FL 32819   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #164 of 327 Hotels in Orlando
Allen Park, Michigan
“Great Stay for the $$”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

My wife and I were in West Palm Beach wanting to route through Orlando and spend one last night before heading back home to Michigan. We looked for hours on line for a hote but the pricing for one night stay was beyond acceptable. We were finally able to get through to Extended Stay America Orlando - and with an acceptable price we headed toward Orlando.

Room - The room is great - Small kitchenette - Coffee - Toaster - Queen Bed TV - hot shower, for those who are spending most of the time outside their room this is a good place to be - Would comfortably sleep two

Location - Excellent location if your going to Universal Studios which is right across the street. Its not far from the other attractions either so overall the location is great. Be aware - Orlando traffic around these parts is a Nightmare - even at 8pm it is constant traffic jams.

Surrounding Area - Great location for Orlando Attractions - Walgreens close by for the little stuff you need - there are restaurants all over orlando - so finding Fast or Family should not be an issue

Recommendations - We would stay here again if we decide to go to some of the attractions.

Room Tip: No Pool or Fitness Center at this location
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Huntington, West Virginia, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

We arrived at a little after midnight and other than just calling and letting them know we would be late due to the airlines, there was no complications. The room was clean with the kitchenette. The staff were friendly and gave great advice. If you are staying here and going to universal buy a city bus pass it is the easiest and most economical way to go. FYI the trolley service does NOT go to Universal or near it.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Nassau, New Providence Island
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012

My best friend and I stayed at this hotel for her 25th birthday from December 6th-11th. I searched for weeks to find the cream of the crop hotel and after reading all the reviews and viewing the amenities i made this my selection. This hotel exceeded my expectations.The location was great, we didn't have any problems finding the hotel. It took us just about i think 25 mins from the airport and about 2-3mins to the main I-drive. We had a wonderful time @ Extended Stay America, Universal. Mr. Adarve Axel is very true to his word and he keeps ALL of his promises, thank you so much Mr. Axel. From the moment we walked into the door we felt welcomed. Mr. Axel wished Shan happy birthday and we hurried up to our room. Upon opening the door we were shocked of how spacious the room was! It smelled very good and everything was perfect!! On the table there was a birthday card and chocolates for the birthday girl and this made her smiled and jump for joy!!!!!! We were on the the second floor away from the elevator so, we slept like babies, the big king bed was so comfortable and we never heard noises at night. We cooked every morning and when we came back home late in the evenings, our room was sparkling clean. Towels and toiletries were in abundance....thanks to the room attendants that serviced our room!! We felt very secured and comfortable during our 5 nights @ this hotel, everybody was warm and welcoming and friendly....thanks to Jessy and the gentleman who also told Shan happy birthday (i'm sorry forgot your name) Thank you ALL for the card and treats, she really loved them both. We did not get the chance to personally thank Mr. Axel upon our departure but, from the both of us "THANK YOU SO MUCH"!!!!! We will be back soon, TOP NOTCH SERVICE, TOP VALUE. Thanks again!!!

Ken & Shan :-)

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
OrlandoESH, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Universal Studios - Major Blvd., responded to this review, January 31, 2013
Dear Ken26_27:

Thank you for taking the time to write such warm and detail review of your stay. I'm thrilled that you and your best friend really enjoyed your stay and that we were able to provide her with a small token to celebrate her birthday. I'm sorry it took me this long to respond to your review but I guess "it's never too late" especially with such outstanding review of our hotel and staff. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Sincerely, Axel Adarve
Miramar, Florida, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

Unbelievable value. Clean rooms. Great location. I must admit I was a little concerned when I booked the room because it was so inexpensive. I was pleasantly surprised. The staff was super friendly. I stayed 4 nights, so with the refrigerator, microwave and stove, it felt like home away from home. I will make it a point to stay at an Extended Stay whenver I travel.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

I am so thankful to the staff and the manager of the hotel. They sent to my office personal items I had forgotten in my room. The hotel is located very closed to Universal Studios (walking distance) and you can find places to eat in the surrounding areas. It is a great concept that offers great price and you always have a very positive outcome of your stay, no matter if it is business, family, couples, friends or a solo trip.

Room Tip: All the rooms are equal, at least I tried two different rooms in two different locations, and they w...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Lake Worth, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

Rooms are extremely clean, and now wifi is free, which is a plus. The desk staff is friendly and very accomodating. We will be staying there again on our next trip to Orlando. I appreciated the fact that we have always been able to check-in early, ie. 10:00 a.m., when there are available rooms, which is great when you are heading to a theme park.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012 via mobile

A little close I would be inside Universal studios. We had a great time. My friends traveling with me loved it. I can hardly wait till I go to the Orlando, Florida area again. I don't know when that might be but, one thing is for sure; I will be staying at Extended Stay America .

• Stayed November 2012
OrlandoESH, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Universal Studios - Major Blvd., responded to this review, December 10, 2012
Dear Remoliniando:

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that you and your friends had a great time while visiting Orlando and staying in our hotel. The title of your review says it all. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Axel Adarve

Been to Extended Stay America - Orlando - Universal Studios - Major Blvd.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Orlando - Universal Studios - Major Blvd.

Address: 5620 Major Blvd, Orlando, FL 32819
Location: United States > Florida > Central Florida > Orlando
#12 Best Value Hotel in Orlando
#158 Family Hotel in Orlando
Hotel Class:2 star — Extended Stay America - Orlando - Universal Studios - Major Blvd. 2*
Extended Stay America - Orlando-Universal Studios features 123 guest rooms with fully equipped kitchens, recliner, free wifi, and a guest laundry. The hotel is within a mile of Universal Studios, and conveniently close to the Orlando Convention Center, Sea World, and Disney parks. An I-Ride trolley stop is located at the entrance to the hotel. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Orlando - Universal Studios - Major Blvd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay America Orlando-Universal Studios Hotel Orlando
Extended Stay Orlando
Orlando Extended Stay
Extended Stayamerica Orlando

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Orlando - Universal Studios - Major Blvd., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.