We arrived at a little after midnight and other than just calling and letting them know we would be late due to the airlines, there was no complications. The room was clean with the kitchenette. The staff were friendly and gave great advice. If you are staying here and going to universal buy a city bus pass it is the easiest and most economical way to go. FYI the trolley service does NOT go to Universal or near it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Extended Stay America - Orlando-Universal Studios features 123 guest rooms with fully equipped kitchens, recliner, free wifi, and a guest laundry. The hotel is within a mile of Universal Studios, and conveniently close to the Orlando Convention Center, Sea World, and Disney parks. An I-Ride trolley stop is located at the entrance to the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Extended Stay, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Otel, Low Cost Holidays and Odigeo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Orlando Theme Parks - Major Blvd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay America Orlando-Universal Studios Hotel Orlando
- Extended Stay Orlando
- Orlando Extended Stay
- Extended Stayamerica Orlando