“Very good” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn Orlando-S. Of Universal Studios

Save Saved
You added Hampton Inn Orlando-S. Of Universal Studios to your Saves list
Hampton Inn Orlando-S. Of Universal Studios
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   7110 South Kirkman Road, Orlando, FL 32819 (Florida Center)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Early - Save 15%
Ranked #68 of 328 hotels in Orlando
GreenLeadersSilver level
Campinas, Brazil
“Very good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

Very good, clean and confort. Adorable. I recomend this hotel. The price is good, the location is near the theme parks and the airport is near too. In my next trip I will looking for this hotel in other city. This hotel is goog for family, cople and when you are alone. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Kelly H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Orlando-S. Of Universal Studios, responded to this review, November 1, 2013
HI and thanks for your review!! We are happy to see you enjoyed your time here and thanks for the recommendations!

Regards

803 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Springfield, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

This Hampton provides consistently excellent service at a reasonable price. Provided breakfast is hot and fresh. Internet has an easy connection that is stable and fast. Great for business travelers or families on a fun-filled Orlando vacation.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your wonerful review! I will be sure to share your comments with our staff as they aim to please! We hope to see you again soon on your next visit to Orlando!!
Regards
newcastle
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

First off on arrival and check in the staff were fantastic lovely friendly and chatty.
Rooms good size and very clean, beds amazing huge and had the best nights sleep ive had in years i want those mattresses.
Maid service great fresh towels everyday and they always said good morning.
Breakfast was perfect for us plenty to eat we were always full and happy.
Great car park and good location for the attractions.
Vending machines and clothes washing facilities on every floor.
Pool available but we were to busy but looked really nice.
Only one negative comment sorry but only one lift working which was cumbersome as always busy and we were on 6th flr so a bit tiring trudging up and down stairs, in the two wks we were their wasnt fixed.
I would definitely come back as great stay but shame theres no bar in the hotel.

Room Tip: Wifi doesnt work as well the higher up you are
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Kelly H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Orlando-S. Of Universal Studios, responded to this review, October 24, 2013
Thank you for your kind review! I am glad you had a friendly greeting and departure. Our staff loves to make our guests happy and feel welcome in their home away from home! I am happy to see you enjoyed so many of our wonderful amenities including our On the House Hot breakfast, shuttle service, vending and laundry. My apologies about the lift being down, we replaced one of the elevators recently and it sounds like you were here during that time. Our guest’s safety is our first concern and we wanted to make sure everything was perfect before allowing our guests to use it. We tried to put a positive spin on it and realized at least we were able to be a little healthier over these few days since we used the stairs a little more! :) We hope to see you back again soon!!
Kirkintilloch, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

I visited your hotel with my boyfriend from 16th June - 30th June 2013 and would just like to say I had a fantastic time! Do not listen to any bad reviews for this hotel as it is nonsense!! It is an excellent place to stay and would definitely return to this hotel in the future.
The staff in Hampton Inn were absolutely terrific and made our stay at this hotel! Always pleasant, smiling, very helpful and had a great relationship with them. Spent time chatting to us and seemed interested in everything we spoke about. Can't remember all of their names, been trying to find them on Facebook to give them a special mention and compliment their service but cant seem to find them! We know one of these helpful staff's name was Isaac but cant remember the others names! They worked on front desk if you can maybe tell me any of their names?

Breakfast at this hotel was lovely and busy in the morning but that's what expected when going to Florida! Guests shouldn't moan about it being so busy at peak times as this is expected with everyone heading out for the parks opening! Having been to Florida before with family it is good to see a hotel offering a HOT breakfast and at such good quality as many hotels in Florida are room only and don't offer breakfast for guests. Could not fault this hotel at all. Great service 24 hours a day, helpful universal orlando rep at desk who can answer any questions and give excellent advice.

Rooms at the Hampton were excellent. Very clean, spacious and constant maid service and I know some were getting renovated at the time, and that Hampton Inn is always updating their services. Room was clean, bed was comfortable! Bathroom was spacious, and plenty of maid service, clean towels etc every day :-):-)

Extremely happy with the shuttle service this hotel provides. Not only is the hotel a great price to stay at in the first place.. it offers free breakfast everyday (Which you don't get everywhere in Florida) which you can even take with you if you are running late and it offers free shuttle service to EVERY park!!! These are fantastic benefits this hotel has to offer, SeaWorld and Universal Shuttle is good but you can walk to Universal from hotel and catch the I-ride Trolley to SeaWorld if you were stuck. However, Walt Disney is a good drive away from international drive and not many hotels offer FREE transport to Disney so Hampton is definitely the place to stay!! You should tip the driver of the Disney bus as he is also very reliable, friendly and always on time.

Good Wifi, Free Shuttle, EXCELLENT staff/service, 2 minutes from international drive and I-RIDE trolley stop, Clean/large rooms, HOT breakfast.. what more could you want? LOVED it and LOVED Hampton Inn!!

Thanks,
Claire

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
WOW!! We LOVE to read reviews like yours!! I am glad to see you were treated with our southern hospitality and enjoyed our accommodating staff. I will be sure to share your review with all of our team. It’s nice to see that some people understand that when ANY place is busy, there are going to be lines. While we do our best to serve everyone as quick as possible, it’s not easy pleasing everyone!! Please come back and see us again soon!! We love having you here!

A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

This hotel has excellent bedding. You also receive a Good Comp Breakfast that includes waffles with the staff very attentive cleaning after guests finish their meal. There is a very nice atmosphere with complimentary coffee at all times.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

It was great reading your review and I’m thrilled that you had such a great experience for the time you stayed here. We do offer all the wonderful things you mentioned and enjoyed while staying with us. Please come back and see us again soon!! We love having you here!

Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

Booked 6 rooms for my party all various ages. Very comfortable room and clean. Location good. Breakfast was a nice surprise and provided ample variety inc cereals, waffles, bagels and breads. Didn't use the pool but looked clean and inviting. Wifi worked fine in reception buts seems to fade the higher the floor your room on. I was on floor 5 and worked fine but my friends on floors 6-8 got nothing. Strange.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Kelly H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Orlando-S. Of Universal Studios, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
Thank you for your review! We are glad to hear you had a great stay! I would like to apologize for the internet service, but am glad that you mentioned it so that we can make necessary steps to improve it. If you are ever back in Orlando, we would love to have you back! Maybe on your next visit you will get to use our pool or relax in one of our cabanas!

Warm Regards
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I Stayed at this hotel last week while we were on our honeymoon. Luckily we only stayed one night. The front desk was very rude. The room was clean but the curtain on the window wouldnt shuy amd directly in front of the window was a huge light. I didnt complain to the desk because I didnt think it was a big issue. The next morning I went to shower and the light in the bathroom burnt out mid shower. Later at the check out counter. I mentioned to the man that I was not 100% satisfied with my stay. And he said I'm sorry, have a nice day. I preceded to say that he should know that the bathroom light was burnt out and that I had to shower in the dark and he said that he would let maintenance know....

I worked as a guest service representative for hilton garden inn and that kind of response to a guest would have gotten us written up. I felt that this hotels standards was lax.

• Stayed October 2013
Kelly H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Orlando-S. Of Universal Studios, responded to this review, October 17, 2013
Thank you for sharing your review with us, Please accept our sincerest apologies for the unfortunate experience and know that it is always our goal to follow up with guests in situations such as yours. We are very sorry you did not receive the service you should have while attempting to resolve this issue.

I am just as disappointed to hear about your experience. This is not typical of our staff or service. Please contact me directly so I can gather more details and help make things right. Again, I am terribly sorry for the inconvenience.

Kind Regards,
Kelly Hutchinson

Been to Hampton Inn Orlando-S. Of Universal Studios? Share your experiences!