“Wkend Getaway” 5 of 5 stars
Review of StaySky Suites I-Drive Orlando

You added StaySky Suites I-Drive Orlando to your Saves list
StaySky Suites I-Drive Orlando
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   7601 Canada Avenue, Orlando, FL 32819 (Formerly Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Universal)   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
15% off room rate
Ranked #171 of 326 Hotels in Orlando
“Wkend Getaway”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

My Fiancée & I, did not expect to walk in the room & see all that we got for such a low cost....alot of room, a kitchen & the breakfast offered was even worth getting up for after a late night....& it seemed like the location has you in the middle of everything in either direction....Truly Recommend it

Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
Mairead N, Guest Relations Manager at StaySky Suites I-Drive Orlando, responded to this review, yesterday
Hi Dwayne. Thank you for your recommendation! We are very happy to hear we exceeded your expectations upon arrival and throughout your stay. We are glad you were able to enjoy our delicious breakfast, accommodating suites and central location. Please make sure to come see us again soon; we can't wait to have you back!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

For the price and for the location, we can't complain. Hot breakfast daily, shuttle service to Disney and Universal. 1 bedroom suite worked for our family. Bathroom had two entrances so sofa sleeper kiddo did not have to walk through 'bedroom' to use it.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We are so happy you had a wonderful stay as our guest. It is great to hear you enjoyed our hot breakfast, Theme Park shuttle and spacious suite layout. We certainly hope to see you again soon for another delightful Orlando vacation.
Wilson, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

Check-in was easy. I was assigned room 432. Quickly realized that the AC unit was not working properly. I called the front desk and they sent maintenance immediately. Maintenance determined it could not be fixed in a timely fashion so I was given another room - Room 335. I appreciated the quick resolution. Clean room. There was a noticeable lemony odor but it was not bad or good. I was glad the room didn't feel humid. No complaints on the bedding, I was comfortable. The bathroom was clean.

The hotel was one street over from the main street with all the eateries, shops and attractions. It was relatively close to Universal Studio Parks. Great location. Relatively quiet, yet close to everything.

The concierge gave out lots of discount coupons to the local restaurants.

Breakfast was OK, adequate. Grits, eggs, sausage, cereals, breads, fruit.

This hotel is well worth the money especially when you pay in advance. Great deal.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for sharing your experience! We are delighted to hear you had an easy check-in and to know any issues were quickly resolved by our attentive staff. We hope you will come see us again soon for another convenient and comfortable Orlando vacation.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

We stayed over here for 4 nights 5 days for Disney parks visits.Overall stay is good.Neat & comfortable. Need to have more & speedy shuttle services to Disney Parks. Staff is friendly. Housekeeping can be improved.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your insight. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and our comfortable rooms. We will go ahead and pass your comments on to the appropriate department for review, and hope we can welcome you back to Orlando in the near future.
Jasper
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The room had a funky odor like it had not been cleaned in a while. The bed was hard, as was two of the pillows. The other two pillows were flat. When I complained the woman acted unconcerned and said to call the manager the next day (because he was not there that day). I will not stay at another Stay Sky hotel!

• Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Mairead N, Guest Relations Manager at StaySky Suites I-Drive Orlando, responded to this review, 1 week ago
We appreciate your feedback and are sorry to hear you were disappointed in your stay. We sincerely apologize for the condition of your room and for the lack of customer service you experienced. We will notify the appropriate department of your comments for immediate review. We hope you will reconsider staying as our guest for the opportunity to show you much better hospitality.
ft lauderdale
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Stayed here for 3 nights with our family (2 adults and 2 kids) - the suites were great! Plenty of room and a kitchen to boot. Hotel was clean with nice staff and a free breakfast. Highly recommend for anyone looking for a great prices hotel close to the parks.

Stayed November 2014
Mairead N, Guest Relations Manager at StaySky Suites I-Drive Orlando, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Thank you for choosing to stay with us for your Orlando vacation! We are happy to know our spacious rooms and amenities accommodated all of your needs. We can't wait to have you back on your next Orlando getaway.
Gothenburg
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Poor service, ok hotel. Breakfast needs Improvement.
I wouldn't book this hotel again. The customer service at the Desk was so poor. Total lack of customer focus/understanding

Bad service, ok rooms, poor breakfast

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for bringing your experience to our attention. We sincerely apologize for the lack of customer service you received and will notify the management team to ensure all of our service standards are being met. We hope you will reconsider staying with us in the near future so we can show you a much more hospitable stay.

Been to StaySky Suites I-Drive Orlando? Share your experiences!