“Excellent Location with Good Facilities” 4 of 5 stars
Review of StaySky Suites I-Drive Orlando

You added StaySky Suites I-Drive Orlando to your Saves list
StaySky Suites I-Drive Orlando
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   7601 Canada Avenue, Orlando, FL 32819 (Formerly Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Universal)   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
15% off room rate
Ranked #156 of 327 Hotels in Orlando
Vancouver, Canada
“Excellent Location with Good Facilities”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014

The Location and facility is very central to all attractions such as shopping, parks, restaurants and main highway. They do have a free shuttle bus to take you to Disney World and Universal Studio's.

Although due to extreme weather changes and illness of one of our child we were not able to enjoy our time at Disney World and Universal Studios , and there is no fault on part of the hotel and all of the staff involved.

I must recognise extra help and care we have had received from Marian and Victor [I hope I remember the names correctly]. Even though Marian was not feeling well herself, she helped us to find the doctor and stayed on the phone more than an hour to organize everything.
We would highly recommend Hawthorn Suites to our family and friends if they ever decided to come to Orlando, and when we decide to come back in the future we will book with you straight away [Directly].

The service of your staff especially Marian on the front desk, she was very friendly and helpful.

Our family would like to Thank You once again, for making our stay comfortable and Marian efforts to help us so greatly, if the hotel staff or someone else can provide me details about recommending Marian for the hospitality awards in Orlando, please provide the details, I must say that she deserves the best!!!

Yash Chawla

Room Tip: I would say book directly with them, I did pay LMT Club to help me organise this trip and Jean did n...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Mairead N, Guest Relations Manager at StaySky Suites I-Drive Orlando, responded to this review, February 10, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay. We are so sorry to hear that your child was ill during your stay with us, but are glad that Marian was able to help you. We will be sure to let her know that you are appreciative of her help. We hope that you will choose to stay with us again the next time you are visiting Orlando.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)

Been to StaySky Suites I-Drive Orlando? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about StaySky Suites I-Drive Orlando

Address: 7601 Canada Avenue, Orlando, FL 32819 (Formerly Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Universal)
Location: United States > Florida > Central Florida > Orlando
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#94 Business Hotel in Orlando
#110 Romantic Hotel in Orlando
Hotel Class:2.5 star — StaySky Suites I-Drive Orlando 2.5*
Just 5 minutes to Universal Orlando Resort featuring executive guest rooms and one bedroom suites. One bedroom suites come with fully equipped kitchens, separate dining and living rooms. All of our suites have been outfitted with the new "Sweet Suite Bedding" package. Outdoor heated pool & jacuzzi to relax in. Complimentary scheduled transport to major parks and free breakfast. staySky Suites I-Drive Orlando is now certified as part of the Florida Green Lodging Program. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Hotels.com so you can book your StaySky Suites I-Drive Orlando reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Universal Hotel Orlando
Universal Studios Hawthorn Suites
Hawthorn Suites Orlando
Orlando Hawthorn Suites

If you own or manage StaySky Suites I-Drive Orlando, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.