We just returned home from the Deluxe Extended Hotel by Universal Studios. Once you get past the dirty carpet in the lobby it gets better. The front desk was very accommodating. I had booked through Hotwire and upon arrival I requested a suite on the 3rd floor. No problem, they had availability and gave us a room on the 3rd floor. I had read in other reviews that staying on one of the lower floors you may have to put up with overhead noise. The room was clean, the bed was comfy and the kitchen was convenient. The best thing was that we could walk to Universal Studios which saved us $15.00 a day times two days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Extended Stay Deluxe - Orlando - Universal Studios features 84 suites with full kitchens, recliner or sofa bed, and free wifi. The hotel is less than a mile from Universal Studios, and conveniently close to Orlando Convention Center, Sea World, and the Disney parks. Amenities include an outdoor pool with barbecue area, fitness center, guest laundry and a complimentary grab n'go breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Orlando - Universal Studios - Vineland Rd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay Deluxe Orlando-Universal Studios Hotel Orlando
- Extended Stay Orlando
- Extended Stay America Orlando
- Orlando Extended Stay