The Polynesian is under a big renovation to add DVC bungalows on the water and updates around the entire resort.
The feature pool is closed for renovation but the hotel guests can go to Blizzard Beach at no charge and can bring their refillable mugs and are given towels. We were also given a bottle of sun screen, not sure if that was a promo or they are doing it for all. This was a great accommodation with the feature pool being closed.
Service was excellent as always. I love to stay here when the budget allows and we had a great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Celebrate the spirit of the South Pacific at this oasis of tropical palms, lush vegetation, koi ponds and white-sand beaches. Conveniently located on complementary Resort Monorail, enjoy moonlit nights on our torch-lined waterfront to the exotic tastes of our world-class restaurants, discover the signature tropical ambience that's made Disney's Polynesian Village Resort a favorite Disney destination since 1971. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Disney's Polynesian Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Polynesian Resort Disney
- Disney Polynesian Hotel
- Polynesian Disney
- Polynesian Hotel Disney
- Orlando Polynesian Resort
- Polynesian Hotel Orlando Fl
- Disneys Polynesian Hotel
- Polynesian Resort Orlando
- Disney Polynesian Resort World
- Disneys Polynesian Resort